What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Van der Graaf Generator - Childlike Faith In Childhood's End

I wonder why there's not a 3LP version of Merlin Atmos, only a single LP with only Flight and Plague Of Lighthousekeepers. Now I have to buy it twice.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I'm probably the only one whoe likes that Agalloch album the best.

Van der Graaf Generator - Man-Erg

So yeah Merlin Atmos is great, great sound and they nail it without Jaxon. I Hope to see them again someday...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - [Electric Ladyland #01] ...And the Gods Made Love [1:22]

Ghost X

I've been listening to a mix of trip hop and illbience. Nothing particularly outstanding, and illbience is particularly boring, but I'm just looking for new non-distracting background music to listen to whilst doing work requiring brain activity :P.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Totally my mood right now, haven't felt this good in aaages. :awesome:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Daevid Allen - Have You Seen My Friend?

Couldn't resist picking up Good Morning on vinyl in the record store yesterday....

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Bo Hansson - Lothlorien

Fuck I love collecting 70's Prog on vinyl. Consider me a total addict from now on. This is fucking good, obviously.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Enslaved - [Vikingligr Veldi #02] Vetrarnótt [10:56]

man, that riff at 3:53 is just fucking metal

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Those two are definitely pretty high on my list too.

Enslaved - [Frost #03] Fenris [7:17]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The release of Enslaved's new album provoked me to listen to most of their discography. After this I'll probably listen to some Gong, though the Enslaved discography is likely to take me a day or so :monster:

Enslaved - [Frost #06] Jotunblod [4:07]

Ghost X

Tame Impala's new track "Let it happen".

Kevin Parker is copping a bit of flack by some for his new direction, because the sound of this song is more poppy/electric than his previous work. I find it suitably catchy at the moment, so I'm not complaining. Can't wait for the rest of the album. I don't care what medium is used to create the music I listen to, as long as it has the same effect :awesome:.

Top Bottom