What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Well you have the Goth Death/Doom of My Dying Bride doing that shit but I honestly they're awful, overly Dramatic crap. Phlebotomized is more like brutal weirdness in a good way.

Metallica - Whiplash

Nostalgia time, Kill 'Em All was one of the first CD's I've bought.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Never listened to My Dying Bride; didn't sound like something I'd be interested in.

I haven't listened to early Metallica in awhile. I'll have to remedy that. Probably early 'deth and Slayer too.

Timeghoul - [Discography 1992-1994 CD2 #10] Joust of the Souls [7:54]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
No Anthrax? They get all the hate these days yet they are the best live band of the big four by FAR these days.

Sacred Reich - Surf Nicaragua

Ofcourse as classic as it gets old Thrash is awesome.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'll probably throw Among the Living into the mix as well but I never got into their other stuff. Maybe I should give it another shot. Should probably give Testament, Exodus, etc., more listening too.

Timeghoul - Gutspawn (live)

not sure why they didn't put this on either the discography 2CD or the 2LP, but it's pretty great. :monster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Yeah and Vio-Lence, Forbidden, Heathen, Sacred Reich, Razor, Sacrifice, Infernal Majesty etc. aswell I suppose :monster:

Sacred Reich - Ignorance

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

I don't like Cheryl, but goddammit, this is so bloody catchy.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, I've got a lot of thrash bands I need to check out. Exhorder too.

Timeghoul - [Discography 1992-1994 CD2 #05] The Siege (live) [6:40]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Arcturus - [Arcturian #10] Bane [5:51]

Holy fuck does this album ever deliver.

Lex

Administrator
Every single night the same arrangement, I go out and fight the fight
Still I always feel this strange estrangement
Nothing here is real
Nothing here is right

<3

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I'll probably pick up the new Arcturus vinyl next week at their show

The Chasm - No Mercy ( Our Time Is Near )

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cool. Hope you enjoy the show.

I really hope The Chasm release more material. Farseeing remains one of my favourite death metal albums ever, and their other stuff is pretty great too.

Joanna Newsom - [Ys #03] Sawdust and Diamonds [9:55]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Last time they where a bit underwhelming. We can forget Garm ever returning, though. The Chasm is working on a new album, might be 2016 afaik.

Klaus Schulze - Voices Of Syn

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ooh, looking forward to that.

That's a shame they were a disappointment live. Maybe they were just having a bad night.

Arcturus - [Aspera Hiems Symfonia #07] Fall of Man [6:05]

Fuck, I forgot how flawless this album is. The only weak point in Arcturus' main discography is Sideshow Symphonies, probably.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Chasm - Storm Of Revelations

Sometimes I think this really must be the greatest extreme metal band of all time. It has everything I want from Metal.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Manilla Road - Crystal LOgic

Cleansing my ears after a whole working day listening to radio bollocks. (My Headphones went kaput FFS)

Top Bottom