What are you listening to?

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Dio appreciation post!

@Nanaki Skywalker No Holy diver or Raindow in the dark? You heathen!

I miss Dio's hot takes.

And an oldie but a goodie, this interview with Lemmy and deDemaio rocks. Dio & Lemmy had great chemistry here.

I regret not seeing him live even if it wasn't possible because I was far too young for concerts back then... at least I got to see Lemmy in the JP's Epitaph tour :headbang:
And Motörhead Day was last week and totally forgot, oops

Last edited:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Anyone know if Ghost of Tsushima will have a physical ost released? I can't find anything stating there will be one

Last edited:

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Some Pink Floyd before I go and try doing something productive today.

I simply picked out my favorites of his 3 bands.
It was just a tongue-in-cheek remark, not a critique by any means. Holy diver and Rainbow in the dark are the songs that always come up everytime I look for a Dio playlist on Youtube. I love them but finding the same videos over and over gets tiresome.

ETA:
Anyone know if Ghost of Tsushima will have an ost released? I can't find anything stating there will be one
It's available on Spotify.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I'm listening to old KOF themes. I'm fond of Rugal's themes because they're energetic and techno/dance-ish? (I don't know music genres that well). It's funny that some older drug and weapon dealer who has a insatiable lust for power likes that type of music. I guess I was expecting something more ominous sounding. Wait, his profile mentions that his favorite music is classical. What the heck, Rugal.

He needs to come back for King of Fighters XV. I want to see a high quality, in-game version of him. (And Krauser, but I know that's a pipe dream). ?

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart

As a big fan of The Beatles and other 1960s groups, I was very interested to hear Japanese equivalents to that musical movement. I found a page written by an old Japanese man while web surfing, detailing bunch of artists of the time. Here's The Tigers! They have that early 60s sound, despite being in the late 60s...

But still, pretty cool.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Frost* is finally releasing a new album, so much attitude in this track. This band is so unknown, it hurts as a fan.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
This song just came on shuffle and I'd totally forgotten about it. When I was younger I used to channel my feelings into this song...

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
I'm on a Brendon Small spree and this part of Doomstar requiem came up.

It's so over the top and ridiculous, I love it. And the fragment with baroque metal (3:10) is a thing of beauty. And hilarity.

doomstar requiem the duel baroque metal.jpg
the duel baroque Skwisgaar .png

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Whenever this song comes on shuffle and I hear:
Check it out, I'm Blonde.​
I'm Skinny.​
I'm Rich.​
And I'm a Little Bit of a Bitch..​

My mind automatically wanders to good 'ol Rufus Shinra. :desuawesomonster:

Top Bottom