What are you listening to?

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
this is all your fault for getting me on a Dunderpatrullen journey I've been listening to this on repeat all day XD
That happened to me when I found it! It's a fun song, the loop is fantastic.
They made that remix when the original song became a meme to promote Stefan Karl's GFM for his battle with cancer. Sadly, he passed away two years ago. T_T
And thanks, now I'm listening to it too. I just can't help myelf. :lol:

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Damn, that's fire. First time hearing it.
Metal has this reputation of being just guys with high-pitched voices shouting their lungs out, but most metal bands are anything but that. Iron Maiden's singer has a perfect theatric voice and great lyric writing talent.
I guess his Doctorate in English Lit helps. :awesomonster:
Also, The Final Frontier is such an underrated album.

Ryvius

Marty McFlyin’
Metal has this reputation of being just guys with high-pitched voices shouting their lungs out, but most metal bands are anything but that. Iron Maiden's singer has a perfect theatric voice and great lyric writing talent.
I guess his Doctorate in English Lit helps. :awesomonster:
Also, The Final Frontier is such an underrated album.
For sure. I was obsessed with Rammstein, old Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Drowning Pool back in the day, and still listen to them sometimes. Though strangely I never ventured into certain other popular bands like Iron Maiden or Slayer. There is definitely a powerful range of emotion and artistry in the genre.

Top Bottom