What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Can't wait to see these guys in less than two weeks. I was gutted when they split up, as I always wanted to see them live and now over 10 years later, it's finally happening. <3

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
A few that I can't stop playing atm....

Also, it's been recently announced that Apocalyptica are coming to Australia (4 dudes with Cello's playing hard rock), so I've been smashing them today too.

(forward apologies if I didn't link the clips properly)

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Zayn - Pillowtalk

Hear this on the radio, it gets stuck in my head sometimes, but I do like the rhythm of it. Weird as fuck music video though. :wacky:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Let us try this...

Old skool FANTASTIC tune... brings all my memories back of Ibiza & makes me want to watch "It's All Gone Pete Tong" again!!

If anyone has watched the awesome movie "Paprika", if not... chase it down, brilliant movie!

.... nope, screwed it up... tried with the

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Try this: [ youtube ] [/ youtube], just without the spaces, then you copy the youtube link you want and paste it between them.

Liiiike this: [ youtube ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3d6GntKbk [/ youtube], but take out everything in the link from the = symbol to the left.

So it looks like this: [ youtube ] C_3d6GntKbk [/ youtube]. That should do it! :)

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
That worked! You rock Flare!

I tried looking at the "rules" area of the forum, buuuuut it wasn't exactly elaborated like the way you put it.

Kind regards :D

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
YESSSSSSS New melancholy FFVI remix by TPR on youtube!!! You muste hear their VII, VIII, IX and X remixes as well! <3

Top Bottom