• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Wow, indeed, they do sound a tiny little bit similar. I've never heard this one before.
Thanks for recommending such a nice track, EM :properhug:
Placebo keeps coming up! Well, kinda. I'm watching the newest season of Stranger Things and there's a scene during which they're playing "Running Up That Hill", but it's not by Placebo. I didn't know that Placebo's version was a cover!
436bbd7829be815b10cfdb35151fbc1a.gif

Mobius Stripper

perfectly normal human worm baby
AKA
PunkassDiogenes
Placebo keeps coming up! Well, kinda. I'm watching the newest season of Stranger Things and there's a scene during which they're playing "Running Up That Hill", but it's not by Placebo. I didn't know that Placebo's version was a cover!
436bbd7829be815b10cfdb35151fbc1a.gif
I just started watching the new season today, and went, "Ohhhh so that's why Tumblr is currently obsessed with that song."

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I LOVE the song "Breathe" by Télépopmusik; it's like an angel whispering pure, tangible hope directly into my ear holes.
(I also love "Close" by the same band... plus who doesn't love this album cover?)
Angel_Milk_cover.jpg

Anyway, I recently stumbled across a cover of "Breathe", and I think they did a wonderful job with it.

Have a listen:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I can't say what it is, but something about the Demon Days group gives me the feels for 2012-2013, not even musically or lyrically. Maybe because they remind me a little of YACHT and some other experimental music I listened to occasionally at the time. Those were a good two years.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Lemonade by Wheatus. Yes, that Wheatus. Every now and then I stumble on their album tracks and realise what a shame it was that no one remembers anything but Teenage Dirtbag. BMX bandits off their first album is probably in my top 5 tracks, and this song hasn't left my head in two days.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Up in the morning, up in the evening
Picking up clocks when the birds come back to eat
Oh, to eat
Up on the mountain, down in the king's lair
Pushing these blocks in the heat of the afternoon
Oh, afternoon

We were never welcome here
We were never welcome here at all
No-oh

Oh, it's who we are