What do you wanna see next in the Complication?

paoo

♥
As far as I know, there won't be anymore FF7 projects for awhile. But you'll never know! :monster:
So what do you wanna see next?
A new game, a new movie? etc.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Don't you mean "Compilation"? :monster:

But that's very appropriate though. Every other new compilation adds to FFVII's complication. :awesomonster:

As for me, I want moar Zack in any way or form.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
As far as I know, there won't be anymore FF7 projects for awhile. But you'll never know! :monster:
So what do you wanna see next?
A new game, a new movie? etc.

A new game, preferably with a scene where someone kicks Genesis in the nuts the moment he starts quoting Loveless again! :wackymonster:

paoo

♥
Don't you mean "Compilation"? :monster:

But that's very appropriate though. Every other new compilation adds to FFVII's complication. :awesomonster:

As for me, I want moar Zack in any way or form.

..And my excuse is: I listened to Avril Lavigne's "Complicated". XDDD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, the Complication is certainly an applicable name by now, :monster:.

And they should release CC for the PS2 and finish up with a regular FF-style game, with the proper 100+ hours of gameplay, imho. FFVII remake or sequel, either one's fine by me.

And for Great Justice, they should keep doing movies like AC(C), preferably ones that grow out to be at least as popular as Pixar movies and that show in cinemas and whatnot.

I'd actually pay for watching ACC in cinemas right now.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet

GAH! I would, too. So long as they don't crap out something like Spirits Within and slap the Final Fantasy title on it. That simply won't do.

(no offense to those of you who thought SW was decent--I just think calling it a Final Fantasy was an insult)

As far as future additions to the Compilation, I really can't see them doing anything else until they remake FFVII. Reminisce is adequate, but there is quite a good distance between now and when FFVII came out, and so a remake would ensure that fans and new fans alike are up to speed. New fans who have become acquainted with the FFVII universe through more recent additions like AC and DoC and etc may want to play the original, but have difficulty tracking a copy down. Then again, there are always people willing to sell/swap these things...

But since PS2's and 3's are BC, then maybe a re-release is in order, if not a full-blown remake.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
SW wasn't bad, it just wouldn't appeal for those not into sci-fi, FF fans, and Christians.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Oh I'm definitely a sci-fi nut and into FF. But while I appreciate the visual masterpiece that SW is, beyond that I was deeply underwhelmed by it. And I hate when that happens :rage:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to see a sequel, preferably a game (sigh... A movie is fine too...) where they kick Genesis' butt. And Sephiroth's if he comes back with the usual mommy shenanigans.

But all I really want is a remake to end it all. :wacky:

Oh, and
^ this. :wacky:

A

Great Old One
A remake of FFVII would be perfect. I'm okay with another movie or sequel to a game, I'd prefer if it wasn't Sephiroth again. :monster:

BWAngel

Rebel without a Cause!!!
An FFVII remake that is for sure, but I don't want them skimping out on any details from the original game.

A finale, a game would be nice but a movie would be even better, to the series would be excellent because they have to let this old dog die sometime. Anyway, what roll Genesis will play, because many think he will be the villain and others think he will be an ally, I don't know. But I would love to see a confrontation between Sephiroth and Genesis. Would Sephiroth remember Genesis, would Genesis apologize for what he had done in Nibelheim and how would Sephiroth react if Genesis did such a thing, how will Cloud and the others react to Genesis presence, how is Weiss going to fit into all of this? The list is never ending.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
If there's a new Compilation in the horizon, I really hope that Sephiroth doesn't return again.

Seriously, that would be pointless and would only serve to diminuish Sephiroth as a character.

His ressurection in AC was cool and well thought, but i guess that another one would be a bit over the top.

People would look at him as if he was some pushover, instead of the majestic being/badass he is.

I really hope that, in the next Compilation title, Sephiroth will only appear in flashbacks (for instance, when passing by the Forgotten Capital, a flashback of Sephiroth killing Aerith...) and being referred in dialogue in the main plot and in conversation with several NPCs around the world, in a way to show how Sephiroth marked the lives of everyone, both for good and bad reasons and that his shadow still lingers in the planet, even though he's dead.

That would be much more classy and tasteful than having Sephiroth to return again.

FVII remake. XD

But I'm guessing they want to save that for the last installment.

I would also love something that would focus more on Avalanche as a team. They never get enough exposure. >_>. Perhaps there could be a game or something where we can actually see them fight together (longer than what we've seen in AC).

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I totally wouldn't mind if Sephiroth came back again, and besides, they can't just shut him out of the Compilation completely, he's the main villain and I got a feeling he may show up again. Mainly cuz this next title practically has Genesis written all over it. I'm hopin for a BIG 3-way battle between Genesis, Sephiroth and Cloud wooo! I got a good feeling though that Sephy might actually confront Gene though, so hold on to your hats! Tbh, I can't really think of any other loose ends after Genesis, so it may actually be the last Compilation title and then a possible (and highly likely) FFVII remake. Either way, Genesis VS Cloud VS Sephiroth FTW!!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
I'd like a remake above all. Preferable PS3 exclusive *ducks and hides*
Secondly, a new game, continuing from the (secret) ending of DoC. But this time, I'd like an rpg like the original, with Cloud as the main character, and a similar, if not the same, battle system from the original. Also PS3 exclusive. *hides again*

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
If they were to make a remake, I want moar Zack Fair.

And if there's a new game, I want moar Zack Fair.

I'm wondering if they're ever going to make another movie though. Wouldn't that be...I don't know, weird? FFVII did start as a game, so the other installations should be more games than movies... or something.

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
If it were by my choice, I'd probably like both the remake and the last game that will wrap up everything and end the Compilation.

Remake... well... I'm sure most of the FF7 fan population would like to see an upgraded original game and fix some inconsistencies lingering about. If they will remake it, I hope they'll do their best with both the graphics and remixed music, as well as upgrade the battle system... to create much more complex action battle combos, because I'm a sucker for them. I would also like mentions of other titles, add new locations/bosses/Materia/whatever, maybe add a few new scenes or add the ones that were cut out from the original. Other than that, the story should stay the same.

The last game... I hope it's a game, but I wouldn't be utterly disappointed if it were a movie, but I cross my fingers and say it will definitely be a game. For the main character, I would like to have Cloud, but I would like to control other Avalanche members as well... but I don't want to control any new grown character (maybe only Shelke, she a different story) like Denzel. It shouldn't take much time in between DoC secret ending and the last game, since it would be a bit ridiculous to have Genesis wait for ''insert number here'' years for kids to grow up, pick up the sword and go all ballistic on the villains, har har. If anything, a couple of months sound more plausible for Genesis to get his act together and do... whatever he's planning to do... bleh.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
I'm hopin for a BIG 3-way battle between Genesis, Sephiroth and Cloud wooo!

Everyone seems to overlook Weiss, whereas it's pretty damn clear that he'll get a part if the story involves Genesis. I always thought he was a severly underdeveloped, yet a character with a fair amount of potential that could be explored.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Bringing back Sephiroth would be the biggest "jumping of the shark," especially after ACC.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Cloudvs.Genesisvs.Sephiroth love triangle? Oh please, spare me. I'd be expecting something a lot more creative than that. But if the droves want fanservice, they'll get fanservice.

For the Compilation to move forward, it needs to ditch the depressing subtext. I don't want to see characters self-loathing and wrestling with guilt complexes - especially when these flaws have little relevance to the plot and simply revert to type (*cough*dirgeofcerberus*cough*). There isn't a waambulance big enough, I tell ya. And I want new additions to the cast to be developed and identifiable, not throwaway characters that are murdered off or shoved into the background. The SHM could have been interesting personalities, but they're essentially Sephiroth's sperm and little more.

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
BC in english, and for PSP.
A new game after DoC, that finish the story of the Compilation.
A remake for PS3(or perhaps PS4?)

And in the next game, I want all loose-ends to be tied, and more exposure to underdeveloped, but potentially interesting, characters(I'm looking at you, Weiss and Argento).

And I want new additions to the cast to be developed and identifiable, not throwaway characters that are murdered off or shoved into the background.

Hmmm... Shelke?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If they bring back Sephiroth again, I will use a photoshopped sig of Sephiroth's head on Fonzie's body, with a black wing coming out of his back, water skiing over a shark.

Seriously.

Top Bottom