What games are you currently playing?

Playing Final Fantasy X-2.

Or rather...not so much playing, as letting the game run itself now. :P

With a weight on the X button, a never-ending battle is going on while dresspheres are being slowly mastered as each character is performing actions, bringing them closer to learning the next ability. WHAT A FUN GAME :monster: :monster: :monster:

Lex

Administrator
How are you finding X-2 compared to X? Also, where do you auto-level in that game? It's been such a long long time since I last played it.

15 minutes til Chapter 2 of the IX community playthrough commences :)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Playin' Baten Kaitos: EWatLO. Havin' a lot o fun. My copy's in storage, so I'm playing it on my comp. My sister fixed me up with the undubbed version, so thas cool an stuff. =3

Playin' Baten Kaitos: EWatLO. Havin' a lot o fun. My copy's in storage, so I'm playing it on my comp. My sister fixed me up with the undubbed version, so thas cool an stuff. =3

BK is one of my faves. I think the cards (and the voice acting :monster: ) scare people off, but it's totally worth playing. Baten Kaitos Origins is even better, though, IMO; I have a hard time going back to BK's battle system after Origins's, especially since the way Origins lets you discard is a huge improvement.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo. Was pretty challenging!

Plus the Dead Space 3 demo later tonight :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tried Dust 512 (or something) just now, the beta.

I'm still no fan of FPS on consoles, :monster:. Not sure what to think of it atm, but the videos are purdy.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Lucifer's Call

Was planning on doing my Nuzlocke run that I mentioned back along... but I forgot just how bloody awkward demon negotiations are. Example:

Defeat all but the one demon
Talk
"Hmm... give me some money"
"Don't be so cheap! Give me some more money"
"Give me an item"
"Let me drain your health"
"Sorry, got other stuff on. Bai :awesome:"

So... yeah. Might start it from when I get the Demon Compendium.

Just beaten Foul Specter for the first time. Buffs and debuffs FTW

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
For me, Final Fantasy IX, Disc 3.

After that, maybe I'll go back and attack Final Fantasy VIII. That's the plan, anyway. :sigh:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Still playing League of Legends. My console days are dying or waning out of interest.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i wanted to play fallout 3 but IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK GODDAMN I TA ALA'SFMFAF

back to new vegas

Lex

Administrator
I know there are a bajillion WW2 parallels in this, but I just got to Fouzen and sad times are coming. Ahhhhhh emotions, I love this game.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Man, FFVI really makes you wait to get Locke again. I've had to pass up so many Dragons because I've wanted to steal from them.

Also gamefaqs kept telling me not to open the tonberry box, but I annihilated them in one go. I've noticed the malboros are just as easy. Nowhere near their FFXIII and X counterparts, repsectively.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Replaying FFVII for the 100th time, I love this game too much.

AvecAloes

Donator
Getting closer to finishing ME2, and started up a game of Civ V yesterday afternoon. Cue the endless "I know I've got crap to do, buuuuuuut just one more turn!" cycle :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Awesome Cassie, did you enjoy the game?

I got Chrono Trigger on the PSN. The opening scene looked like a lost episode from Dragon Ball.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

Oh, hello Matador, I HOLY SHIT I FORGOT HOW BAD YOU WERE WTF DID YOU DO TO MY TEAM YOU MONSTER--

...when did I last save again? We need to level grind.

Top Bottom