What games are you currently playing?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
After getting through most of the advanced wars series, I feel like replaying Valkyria chronicles with my new strategic brain.

Basically: back all direct-combat troops with long range tanks covering them, then just sweeping across the board until I win. Really useful strategy in Days of Ruin, I've noticed.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Man they really tweaked the Hitman controls in Absolution. Kudos!

Also:

1) Walk around in Chinatown, scoping out the entire area before I decide how to kill my target

2) Walk into an alley where 2 cops are talking, they leave, and one guy walks into the corner to pee

3) I decide to kill him and take his clothes, then I'll work my way to the target

And that's where I find out he is the target, and the exit's 3 ft to his left, and no one saw any of it.

This game was made for me.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
^ I remember the Chinatown level when my dad was playing Hitman. He doesn't like stealth and just walked up and shot the target...and pretty much everyone else he came across. That level went on forever. The negative score didn't even bother him :doh:

Just started playing Far Cry 3. I've already lost count of the amount of times I've been killed by wild animals.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Well let's see here...

PC- Boarderlands 2, Starcraft 2 (kind of a disappointment), Master of Orion 1/2, just finished System Shock 2.

PS3- Dark Souls, Resident Evil 6

Wii- New Super Mario Bro, Xenoblade, Mario Galaxy 2, soon The Last Story.

3ds- Kingdom Hearts DDD

PS2- Chrono Cross

PSP- FF7:Crisis Core

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Oh my goodness, I finally bothered to use a CO Power in this game and got this lovely tune:

Jiro

Average Jiro
Apart from gratuitous amounts of League of Legends (JiroKid if you wanna play a game or two sometime), I've been playing a little bit of Far Cry 3 and am almost finished a replay of Wild ARMs 3 which is probably one of my favourite games of all time.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
OMG Gundam Breaker Beta demo on Japanese PSN...if you haven't played this yet, you MUST.

This is what Armored Core should've been!

Expensive, though the full version may be, I find it feeds my need to customize things!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Pokemon Emerald is fun. Feels like the first Gym Battle is harder than in previous games.

But I caught an Abra early on. Only knows how to teleport now, but in time I think he'll become an all powerful poke-murder machine.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
For the past two weeks, I've been grinding my way to level 78 on Skyrim for one single reason: I want that darn silver trophy, where you beat a Legendary Dragon. Legend (pardon the pun!) says you have to be at that level at the minimum to encounter one. I'm halfway to level 70, so the goal is within reach!

On the side, I'm playing the multiplayer of Tomb Raider and Uncharted 3 with some peeps on here. It's fun to purposely accidentally bomb them. :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Nearly completed it. Still cant get my sodding DS to download the bonus puzzles.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Legend of Zelda. The original. I'm being a rebel and doing shit out of sequence. I got three heart containers, the blue ring, and the big shield before even entering a dungeon, and I did level eight early on so I could get the big key. Good times.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
Oblivion. Got my hands on Umbra before I got to level 1 thanks to the unkillable NPC's that are the Jermayne Twins. Stood on a pillar, shot Umbra with an arrow and let the twins take the beating. sure, it took them 17 hours to kill her but the most powerful sword is now mine before I've even levelled up.

Win.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The NES version.

I'm already on the second quest, and have the candle, the big shield and the blue ring (again, haven't entered a dungeon). I think it took me three hours of gameplay to beat the first quest. I know this game too well.

Too bad I can't get the white sword before entering a dungeon in the second quest like I can the first (I forgot to mention I got that before entering a dungeon too in my first post). Then again the fact that I'm getting so much shit before entering dungeons may be why it's going so quickly. Perhaps I should stop abusing the money making game.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'll be back at Skyrim hunting after that Legendary Dragon...once I finish this chapter. Come on brains, hurry up! xD

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Man, the problem with doing things out of order and being as absent-minded as I am is that it becomes difficult to remember what you've done. I got the magic key as quickly as possible, which in the second quest requires going into level two, then level six, then level eight. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed level six, because you need the bow and arrows to beat the boss, I think? And then level seven also requires the bow and arrows. So I guess those are the two levels I have left to complete before I can go in the final dungeon. But I could've done a bit of a better job of planning my route. What a headache.

Added because apparently I didn't actually submit this when I wrote it: Final level now. I'm kind of procrastinating because route planning the last level of the original Zelda (and hacks of it) is always a bitch.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Mass Effect

Colonist/War Hero/Male/Engineer/(Mostly) Paragon

Just liberated Feros, moving on to Noveria.

Surprised by how intuitive I'm finding the controls, as shooters are usually the Many Deaths of Me.
Minor headcanon: Anderson was on the team who saved Shepard on Mindoir.

Lex

Administrator
Wait til you get to 2, the combat is actually fun in that game :monster:

I'm playing God of War HD. I've ended up playing it all day. I don't know how.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Wait til you get to 2, the combat is actually fun in that game :monster:
I got into a five minute one-on-one shoot off with a giant mech armed only with a pistol. This is the most fun I've had on a shooter since Perfect Dark N64's multiplayer.

More Mass Effect: convinced Lorik to testify, unlocked the Paragon trophy. While he was agreeing.
And as
Parasini arrested anole Anoleis
, the level up music played as the EXP from completing that mission took affect.

Lex

Administrator
Come to the Mass Effect thread... we shall welcome you with open arms :)

And believe me, you're going to want to discuss dat plot ;)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I finally finished my Skyrim mission of beating the Legendary Dragon! It was easy once I discovered an exploit using the Oghma Infinium book. If anyone wants to know how to get up to at least level 78, then let me know. The exploit made me cry. xD

And then when I came around to fighting the dragon, two Daedric Deathlords were depleting its health already! I only had to shoot two or three arrows to claim the silver trophy. :monster:

Now I'm onto Tomb Raider and I swear this is making me sadder than Heavy Rain ... a very huge accomplishment in my books. Because I never got over that game!

Top Bottom