AKA
King of the Potato People
Fallout new Vegas (for PC).
Made my own Novac bungalow using the geck ^_^

And Dragon Age Origins for PS3.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

Been level grinding and fusing. A bit more levelling and I should be ready to face down Matador.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Shadow Man

The cutscene voice acting is fantastic, but the polygons are so messy it's hard to tell what's even going on. At one point I thought I died but I just moved into the next area. Also I think there's some tank controls going on here.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Still playing Baten Kaitos, just got to the tweeeest(I knew one was coming, but fortunately I was able to avoid actual spoilers. I WAS SURPRISED. I knew somethin' was up with Miss Trippy, but the other one?. x.x)

BK is one of my faves. I think the cards (and the voice acting :monster: ) scare people off, but it's totally worth playing.

thevoiceacting T.T Such a great game doesn't deserve the turdiness of the NA voices. So glad I'm playing the undubbed. There's a problem with the voices getting out of sync with the text boxes, but it's only happened maybe three times in the 40 hours or so I've played so far. And when it does happen it's funny(like Lyude with Gibari's voice! :D), so I don't mind. Kalas and Xelha's Japanese voices are especially awesome.

Baten Kaitos Origins is even better, though, IMO; I have a hard time going back to BK's battle system after Origins's, especially since the way Origins lets you discard is a huge improvement.

I agree, Origins' system is much better. Man, I love that game. Sagi, Milly, Guillo, babyGiacomo.... definitely one of my favorites and I'm totally gonna replay it as soon as I finish EW.

....and Xelha is adoramous.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

Over-levelled slightly, by virtue of trying to get to a high enough level for my Inugami to evolve into Makami, thereby removing that pesky Force (Wind/Zan) weakness. Lead to me curb-stomping Matador.

Just rocked up at Ikebukuro. No sign of the Durarara!! cast yet.

Currently replaying a bit of Wind Waker. Hopefully I won't lose interest in it after the second Forsaken Fortress bit (I just got to Tower of the Gods). For some reason I always end up replaying up to before the Earth Temple and then stopping.

I agree, Origins' system is much better. Man, I love that game. Sagi, Milly, Guillo, babyGiacomo.... definitely one of my favorites and I'm totally gonna replay it as soon as I finish EW.

....and Xelha is adoramous.

Sagi, Guillo, and Milly are great. I think it worked really well having just three playable characters in Origins. BK's cast is solid, but Kalas and Xelha are by far the most interesting, IMO. When I first started BK I didn't like Xelha all that much, but she really grew on me and looking back she's a really awesome character - definitely one of my favorite female RPG characters.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
I just beat chapter 1. I spent a lot of time Grinding Gordin up to level 10 before finally finishing off the boos. It took me about 3 hours but it was worth it. The trick to doing it was I would stand 2 spaces away from the boss and shoot an arrow at it doing 2-5 damage, and the next turn the boss would heal back to full health. Since characters gain exp even from simply attacking the enemy, it was a great way to level grind Gordin. Eventually, once he was at level 10, I was like "fuck it, he's strong enough.", and finished the boss off with Trey and Abel.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Currently Playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2. I'm highly entertained by the fast paced punches and ridiculously long storyline.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Been using Farcry 3 multiplayer for some goof ole' fashion competitive fun. My skill level is beyond inconsistent.

Sometimes I get over 3000 points, like my last two matches. Other times I get less than a 1000.

Pretty fun though. At least, its more fun than I remember Black Ops' multiplayer being.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Holy fuck FFT: War of the Lions is amazing

It actually distracted me from P3P and Persona 2

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Dawn of War

Skirmish: Raven Guard (me) vs Alpha Legion (CPU).

Wrecked the Alpha Legions base with four Assault Squads and ten Land Speeders jumping in from above.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
I ended up restarting when I found out about the gaiden chapters. I know a lot of people don't recommend going for them on your first play through but I've found it makes the game easier, since in order to unlock them you need 15 or less people alive at the point where you would unlock them and I've found that since I have less people I'm keeping alive the experience is shared between less people so my units get moar experience and so they're a higher level than they would be if I tried to keep all my units alive. I just finished the first gaiden chapter, 6x, yesterday, and so far the units I've kept alive are: Marth(obviously, he's the only one who's not allowed to die), Abel, Cain, Norne, Caeda, Ogma, Julian, Lena, Navarre(not for long though, now that I have Athena, I no longer need him), Merric, Wolf, and Athena. I made Frey the sacrifice in the prologue, and I let Gordin die in the prologue as well since I didn't need him if I was going to get Norne and someone needed to die for me to have 4 or less units, I let Draug and Jagen die in chapter 1, and I also let Bord, Cord, Darros, and Castor die in chapter 2, and I was gonna try and keep Barst alive but he died on the boss and I didn't reset because I was eventually gonna have him die anyway, I let Matthis die in chapter 4 since he was inferior to the other cavaliers, I also let Roshea and Vyland die in chapter 5 for the same reason, and I let Hardin die as well since while he's technically better than Cain and Abel, he wasn't as high a level as them at that point so I didn't see the point in keeping him, and I let Sedgar die as well since I didn't see the point in having him when I had Wolf who was of a higher level already, and I fed Rickard to the boss of chapter 6 since he was inferior to Julian.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
At the moment I am playing Skyrim, got Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC to play through but tomorrow Tomb Raider should be here so I will be playing that when I am not at work.

Top Bottom