What games are you currently playing?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
So... Tried Disco Elysium.

Awesome visuals. Fascinating gameplay mechanics. Engaging story.

Bleak, nihilist, post-war world in the near future, depressing setting with rampant racism, looming economic crisis and what appears to be a world on the verge of societal collapse.

Eh...

Uninstall .__. (maybe another year, when real life it's not so shitty and we can look back and laugh at all this crap sourrounding us)

Reinstalling, for the nth time, Skyrim. I miss wandering aimlessly through Whiterun's lands, pretending it's Rohan.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
200.gif

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Playing Nioh 2. Loving it so far, my only knock is the story seems worse than the first, but that's a low and irrelevant bar for these games haha.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
i'm currently WATCHING someone play the Resident Evil 1 remaster because i am a horror fan but also a coward and do not have the guts to experience the thrills of being chased down by monsters. hope that counts!!!!!!!

sorry am i allowed to react to my own watching bc....

i DO NOT TRUST this mf Barry!!! what the hell is going on!!!

also, is the Jill playthrough different enough to justify my watching the Chris playthrough after it's over? lmk in the comments below...

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
i'm moving on to the RE2 remake!!! i keep pausing it because i'm too scared.
LMFAO sounds like me when I bought the Bioshock trilogy during a steam sale. Was playing the first one, got to the first Big Daddy....and noped out. I still haven't picked it up again.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^
:touchingu:
also omg
my housemates keeps making noises around the house like shutting doors and shit and it is FUCKING ME UP as i watch this playthrough. i cANNOT.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I just discovered that someone made a working VR mod for Half-Life 2. Which I played for about 3 hours. The graphics may be a little dated by today's standards, but that doesn't make those goddamn headcrabs any less terrifying when they're flying at my face.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom