What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My gaming is gonna go to the wall the next two weeks. Arkham Asylum, Dissidia and (ohmaiGAWD!!) Cross Edge all out in the same two week period? Not fair, I tell ya.

Anyway, right now I'm back on Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army. Heck, who knows, I may even finish it now. -_- Main thing I remember from when I first played it?
Terminator Rasputin
. :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I am currently playing the US release of Dissidia. :monster:

I found some...er...errors in the text. They're pretty mild and can be easily overlooked though, so no problem.
Cloud sounds retardedly flat; it's annoying. He sounds like he doesn't know how to say what he's saying... Like his "No..." and "What?". And he makes awkward pauses in the middle of his sentences. :@ Warrior of Light sounds like he should... and LOL@Kuja :awesome: Everyone else sounds okay, though I haven't really heard everyone else yet.

I feel better playing something I can read. :monster: I'm just wondering, was
Battle mode "Command-style" in the Japanese release and I just missed it?
I can't tell cuz I can't read Japanese.

I'm also still playing Tales of Radiant Mythology. :awesome: I got my Ninja job class! WOOT! :reptar:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I just started playing Stella Deus yesterday. Not really far enough to say what I think of the story yet, but the graphical style is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Playing the shit out of Arkham asylum.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
(Star Ocean III jibba jabba)

I went down into the basement section of the Ruins of Mosel before leaving Elicoor and coming back. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, so I think I might try to beat the boss, too.

But I think I better synthesize my weapons to make them stronger first. :monster:

laurence

Pro Adventurer
Mass Effect. It's the second time I'm going through the game. Great RPG with overall great story, graphics, sound etc. I recommend it.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
(Star Ocean III jibba jabba)

I went down into the basement section of the Ruins of Mosel before leaving Elicoor and coming back. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, so I think I might try to beat the boss, too.

But I think I better synthesize my weapons to make them stronger first. :monster:

Awesome game.

Playing Lost Odyssey. Epic RPG is EPIC.
With a bit of GTA4 and Tales of Vesperia on the side.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gears of War 2 on my friends 360.

Street Fighter Alpha
Bust a Groove 2
Bust a Groove
Alien vs. Predator Arcade on their PSP.

firehahahahahaha

fire master
Finished Sonic and the Black Knight, and went and bought Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2, so I'll either be playing that, or I'll pick up Shadow the Hedgehog sometime soon.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Almost finished Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army. Pretty funny how, towards the end, one NPC calls attention to a minor historical problem: the game's set in Taisho 20, and the Taisho era only lasted 15 years.

I'm beginning to hope the sequel, vs King Abbadon, will be released in the UK.

Saturday, I'm getting Dissidia. Unfortunately, CROSS EDGE has been put back by two weeks. Noooo...

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Dissidia and Pokemon Platinum. :monster:

I've put off finishing Platinum long enough. I guess it just got a bit too boring... I can't wait for the awesome that is Heartgold and Soulsilver... oh please please please release them already... D:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I'm heading to Gizamaluke's Grotto in IX, after spending a good hour playing Chocobo Hot & Cold. That game is so addictive. I lovelovelove it.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
MINESWEEPERS. 8D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Still Eve Online. It's one of the most boring games I've ever played, but somehow I'm still playing it. Am I ill or just indifferent or fascinated by spending hours on mining?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
You need help man, mining is boring shit no matter what game you play.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I'm heading to Gizamaluke's Grotto in IX, after spending a good hour playing Chocobo Hot & Cold. That game is so addictive. I lovelovelove it.
Now you've put the Hot and Cold theme music in my head. That's gonna be there all day. That settles it: I'm using Zidane and Kuja first when I get home and start Dissidia.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I am currently playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unleashed. I just bought it about 30 minutes ago. It looks like it's going to be a great game.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
METAL GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Top Bottom