What games are you currently playing?

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Sure, some of the puzzles are math games... but damn, it's addicting. D:

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
I beat Star Ocean 3. So, I just started playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I've never played the old PS version, so I'm go gonna through it without the translation problems the first time.

And there's some voice acting, which is cool. I feel like I should play the older version first, for some reason. Hahaha.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Playing the shit out of Batman still. About to start a new game in the first Gears.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Golbez is so cheap...

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Messin' around on Odin Sphere a little. I'm doing Mercedes' story right now, gathering ingredients to make ten Strudels, 'coz I missed my chance to get Commemorative coins to make Consommes. Gotta raise that bitch's HP.

/ghey

But I really love playing as Mercedes. I have the most fun with her.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
More DMC4. Finally maxed out my health, so I'm working my way through Bloody Palace. Furthest I've gotten so far is level 64, which isn't too bad - an Alto and 7 Biancos is no laughing matter =/

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nah, I missed two of the blue orbs in the missions - one I thought I had already (mission 7, above that series of disappearing platforms), and one I didn't know about (mission 3, at the very very top of the mining area).

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Still playing Odin Sphere, currently Velvet's game.

Just one question... Why does Velvet run the way she does? It's kinda creepy. She just kind of throws her legs out in front of her, and twists her hips way too much to either side. It looks like she'd trying to recover her balance or something. I'm weirded out.

But I want her chain. It's looks fun to smack monsters in the face with that thing. :)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Still Dissidia. Golbez is still cheap, but now I can kick his ass (to a degree - God help me if I have to face him with Terra...).

CROSS EDGE is still not out over here. -_-

Frosty - that reminds me, I have Odin Sphere somewhere in my room... O_O I need to play that sometime. Yeah.

I'm still playing KH2. I think I might move on to something else... Maybe I'll go and play CoD2 for a while. If I'm not playing that, I'm breaking out the N64 and playing Zelda.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I installed Red Alert 3 this afternoon, and it's great lulz and justice. And Eve Online's going out the door, it's work and grind and bleh.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Yo bitches, I'm playing Dungeon Fighters Online.
It's a crazy ass game, dawg. It's this game about fuckin' crazy ass bitches screwin' a shitload of enemies up in dungeons. Shiiiiiiiiit, y'all already know.

:wacky:

Ahem so enough of that . . . yeah it's a pretty cool game. One of my friends got me into it and stuff. So far I've made two characters: a male Priest who fights with a huge wooden cross and a female fighter who just pummels enemies with her fists and her feet. It's pretty unique so far; but I've only just started yesterday so I have a ways to go. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
...I'm breaking out the N64 and playing Zelda.
Ocarina or Majora? :huh: I'm one of those odd people who prefer Majora's Mask to Ocarina of Time. :P I always think of Oni Link as his Trance form...

Dissidia, Shade Impulse IX. Remember me saying Golbez was cheap? Don't get me started on Bartz...

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I'm replaying Wild Arms 3 right now. After that, I'm gonna finally play Alter Code and WA 5.

I just wanted to play this one coz I love it.

When I ain't playing WA 3, I play Devil Survivor on my DS.

Top Bottom