What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Restriction #666, released...
Dimensional interference field deployed...
BlazBlue...

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Silent Hill.

I've never played a survival horror game before, or any type of horror game for that matter. It took this game all of five minutes to creep me out. By the time I got to the Cafe, which was almost immediately, I had absolutely no desire to leave because I was worried about what would be waiting for me.

Given that Silent Hill is supposed to scare the fuck out of you, I have to say this game is doing a good job with me so far.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^Are you playing the first one? :) Isn't funny that even with the old graphics, it still manages to be one of the scariest? X_X

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
wait till you get to 2 & 3.

2 is more of a mind fuck though, it can really get under your skin.

Shadow of the Colossus - Got bored and decided to play it. Kicking 3 of those things asses in an hour is good enough for me. Now I'm stuck on...Shit... I think it's Colossi 11. If it's not 11 then it's 12.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue and Pokemon SoulSilver

Yeesh, talk about mood-backlash. :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Playing my 3rd playthrough of Mass Effect 2.

also Alien Vs Predator.

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
strange journey, how i love thee~

everyone with a ds needs to get this game like yesterday.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Almost 50 hours on Just Cause 2. And i'm still only 33% complete. Huge game is huge.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
strange journey, how i love thee~

everyone with a ds needs to get this game like yesterday.
Is that the MegaTen game? I keep meaning to import Devil Survivor, but other things come up...

SoulSilver and BlazBlue. Pokemon BlazBlue edition. :lol: Yeah, that'd be worth seeing.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
The World Ends With You (again; only DS game I have left)

...I gots me a another (hand-me-down) DS Lite!!! Sure it's a color I don't like and looks more abused than my lovely, previous one (RIP, I'll miss you), but it's a DS and I am happy I can play DS games again~

Now... if only I can get another Pokemon HeartGold to make use of the Pokemon in this stupid Pokewalker...

Hi, everyone.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Record of Agarest War.

I bought it cause the game seemed interesting, being a Strategy/RPG with a decent story. Then I discover that in order to create the next generation of hero for your party, it turns into a Dating Sim. It's a pretty addicting game.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
The World Ends With You (again; only DS game I have left)
:awesome: Worth playing again. Worth playing again, again.

BlazBlue, with a smattering of SoulSilver. :ego: ...ARGH, YOU CHEAP SUNVABITCH, JIN KISARAGI!!!! :doh:

Top Bottom