What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue! According to the online matches,

I FUCKING SUCK

XDD
I'm not online, so I can't tell you how badly I suck. XD Other than, I haven't yet completed the Score Attack mode. D:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, now I'm practicing. I failed so much that I got an achievement again, though. I also won one match - I think it was by luck. X_X; People are really monsters at this game. xDD

But you Hazama- prepare to be vanquished! ... when I get a PS3.

Also I don't know if the PS3 has it, but on the 360 there's a short cut to use some of your special moves. I use it just 'cause it's there and it beats the game faster, but you cannot use it in networking apparently, which fucked me up hard core. Like, every time in training mode I can use my DD without the shortcut, but trying to use it on a player - I just CAN NOT for the life of me pull it off. Even when I have enough heat. =/ I don't get it, lol. Half the time I use the ice car by mistake and look like a Jin tard.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Finished The Ballad of Gay Tony already. Onto The Lost and Dammed now.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
God I hated Tekken 6.

Oh no you did not just

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
640-2008-12-nuclear-explosion-explosion09.jpg

:monster:
I'm playing SFIV and SSFIV and I'm trying to figure out whether I actually prefer the new one. I don't know yet.
Also I want SFIV on PC because dayum some of those mods are, well, dayum.

And then Resident Evil 4 on PC for the same reason :wacky: Although I heard the control scheme had that typical habit of not using the mouse to aim and therefore making the game just a stupid port.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
And now I finished The Lost and Dammed too. What a waste of time hiring it out for 7 days when I finished it in 2. :(

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Finally got around to playing Mass Effect. About 20hrs in (but mostly doing side missions now) and initial impressions:

- I wish I could romance Tali (and by extension, would wish OTHER people would stop thinking I was in love with them after one conversation)
- The renegade options make this game ten times more fun
- Wrex is the motherfucking man.
- Ashley is annoying as fuck and can rot on the ship
- Garrus is aiiight and can apparently scan my power levels

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Yeah, now I'm practicing. I failed so much that I got an achievement again, though. I also won one match - I think it was by luck. X_X; People are really monsters at this game. xDD

But you Hazama- prepare to be vanquished! ... when I get a PS3.

Also I don't know if the PS3 has it, but on the 360 there's a short cut to use some of your special moves. I use it just 'cause it's there and it beats the game faster, but you cannot use it in networking apparently, which fucked me up hard core. Like, every time in training mode I can use my DD without the shortcut, but trying to use it on a player - I just CAN NOT for the life of me pull it off. Even when I have enough heat. =/ I don't get it, lol. Half the time I use the ice car by mistake and look like a Jin tard.
LOL, they're probably GG veterans, too. XD I have little doubt that I won't be - even the CPU gives me some trouble. On easy. :doh:

Yeah, I know what you mean - I've taken advantage of that by assigning them to the shoulder buttons, so I can pull off a Distortion Drive or Astral Heat as I please (although, some moves it won't let you shortcut. DX I WANT CARNAGE SCISSORS!!1!) LOL, I keep forgetting with Astral Heats that it has to be a match where a win either way will decide the set (which means in arcade, you have to have won one and lost one).

BlazBlue - there's a new contender for cheapest CPU opponent ever: Unlimited Ragna. DX
Pokemon SoulSilver - taken down Jasmine with my Cyndaquil, Kamui. :3
Pokemon BlazeBlue edition - still only in my dreams...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL. Oh, and I have never played Guilty Gear... xD Maybe I should some time. :awesome:

Yesh... Yesh, this is a big problem for me. You mean I have to learn the moves?!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *spams ice car* :awesome: I'm learning though. I almost beat someone yesterday! Almost... *waves fist*

I can't stand it when I play as Jin and Ragna beats me. >=C

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN I PLAY ANYBODY AND RAGNA BEATS ME.
ALSO, IS IT BAD THAT I LAUGH WHEN I SEE AND HEAR JIN AND THINK OF NATSU?

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I never played Guilty Gear, either. Art style is more realistic to BB, though. But the developers of both games (i.e., the same developer) want to do a crossover.

LOL, with most characters, I'd learnt some of the moves before I figured out the shortcuts. :awesome:

I can't stand being beaten, especially by opponents who spam attacks. Or, suddenly open a can of whoopass from nowhere.

EDIT

@IZZY - can't comment. Don't know Natsu. XD

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
AN ANIMU CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH ICE DOODS. HE AND JIN SHARE THE SAME JAP VA.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I played a bit of guilty gear. It was alright, I guess, :monster:. Not much of a fighting game player. Not since One Must Fall, anyways.

Now that was an awesome game.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Alan Wake.

It's very good at the moment, saving it for daylight hours only mind you.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN I PLAY ANYBODY AND RAGNA BEATS ME.

BUT IF YOU LOSE AS JIN, THEN YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T GET HIS RAPE victory IN THE END.

ALSO, IS IT BAD THAT I LAUGH WHEN I SEE AND HEAR JIN AND THINK OF NATSU?

No. :monster:

want to do a crossover.

That would be really awesome! *O* I know this because of fanart... :awesome: I really wanted to play Guilty Gear before BlazBlue, but BB is what I came across first and fell in love.

suddenly open a can of whoopass from nowhere.

1. THEY ARE TEASING YOU, THOSE BASTARDS
2. THEY SWITCHED CONTROLLERS WITH SOMEONE. (I've done it XD)

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I am currently playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Pretty fun game. Takes place ten years after the movies, and places you in the role of one of the students of Luke's jedi academy on Yavin 4.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Not to mention possibly one of the best lightsaber combat systems.

And one of the most modded games.
I once ran through the entire game as Gray Fox with a backhand katana that sliced through Dark Jedi like butter :monster:

But, as always, everyone loves the speeder bike segment, and I'm sure you will/do too. The single-player isn't as.... involving as Jedi Knight II but it really picks up after Hoth, when it starts getting serious.
And, it's probably the best (and one of the last) use of the Quake III engine.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Mass Effect 2 again because I adore this game for many reasons. Also, some Left 4 Dead even though it has about as much story as a napkin. :monster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Not to mention possibly one of the best lightsaber combat systems.

And one of the most modded games.
I once ran through the entire game as Gray Fox with a backhand katana that sliced through Dark Jedi like butter :monster:

But, as always, everyone loves the speeder bike segment, and I'm sure you will/do too. The single-player isn't as.... involving as Jedi Knight II but it really picks up after Hoth, when it starts getting serious.
And, it's probably the best (and one of the last) use of the Quake III engine.

Speeder bike segment was ok. I prefer the levels like tattoine hoth and chandrilla. I think Korriban should have had more sinister music.

You tried the Knights of the force mod? That mod is awesome. The sabers look better, you can set it so corpses never vanish, and make it so you can cut off arms legs heads and torsos.

Also had a mod called dark alliance once which added a new campaign which was fun, if a little short.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I've seen some pretty great total conversions, although back when I really really played JA my download speed wasn't fast enough to download hundreds of megabytes worth of new campaigns.

Movie Battles 2 came out recently, and from what I followed, it was absolute delish.

I want to set up a Jedi Academy LAN tournament one day, for Duel and Power Duel (and maybe CTF) mode. Custom models allowed, but must be humanoid-sized/weighted and .pk3 files submitted for inspection. Limited to sabers and swords (must be also submitted for inspection, and damage weighted to saber strength). No overbalanced nonsense like knockback effects or silly nonsense like Megasaber :wackymonster:. No custom Force effects, period.

Maps would be supplied. Finalists are given scenario duels. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Started Mass Effect 2, because Adri and Alex made me. ;.;

Still working on FFXIII, Tales, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean, Ninja Gaiden II, last few achievements on L4D1/2, bunch of achievements on Gears.

Plus I haven't started Record of Agarest War or Resonance of Fate yet.

And that's just my 360 games. =/

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Imagine if you actually bought it.

Well if I would have. It would've been on PC and I would play it online and be more inclined to do the side stuff.

Also going to start playing Yakuza 3 soon. :monster:

Top Bottom