What games are you currently playing?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Just Cause 2. Good but feels like grind when trying to get the trophies.

Also Fallout 3 GOTY again. Megaton just burned. :devil:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Just Cause 2. Good but feels like grind when trying to get the trophies.

It is a major grind imho. Coming up to 50 hours and only 36% complete lol. Still it's a lot of fun, so many places to find.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Celes Chere said:
MUAHAHHAHAHA.
...It would be so cool if I could respond to this with "Let darkness consume you!" ...But that wasn't how I defeated Jin... and Hakumen... and
Unlimited Hakumen

BLACK ONSLAUGHT!!!

...Kehahahahaha!!!
Celes Chere said:
Are you twewy obsessed like me, Mei? :3
Hey, Hazama. We could maybe force Mei into a Twewy name change some day
She is. She was one of the few people to get my old Ceiling Joshua avatar. :awesome:

Little force would be involved, methinks. Unless we were trying to stop her from being Beat (Kamui has already expressed interest in taking Beat if there's ever a WEWY name theme). The real force needed would be making me choose which name to take. XD (Who'm I kidding? I'd have to be Neku...)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'd love to nab Sho and put "STUPID ZEROES" after everything.

Or any of his retarded Math puns. xD

Or maybe I could be Kariya - SIT AROUND EATING RAMEN AND DOING NOTHING. That's more like me. :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Starcraft II beta. Also, the AI version.

Fucking hard bots are hard.

Y'know that game is still like 99AUD for the 360? It's so goddamn retarded (also I'm having difficulties actually finding it on the shelves now). Actually most game prices in Australia are retarded. They get better in Christmas/January period but that's about it. Hong Kong prices for games are about 2/3rds the price, and they flatline like that all year around.

fml

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'd love to nab Sho and put "STUPID ZEROES" after everything.

Or any of his retarded Math puns. xD

Or maybe I could be Kariya - SIT AROUND EATING RAMEN AND DOING NOTHING. That's more like me. :awesome:
I always thought you'd take Uzuki... :huh:

Still playing BlazBlue. Still playing Pokemon SoulSilver. I'm naming some of my Pokemon after TLS members. :awesome:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Spider Solitare, four suits. :geek:

Pokemon HeartGold. Hadn't played a Pokemon game in a while - I forgot how addicting they were; plus, I love nostalgia :monster: . Gonna try to pick up SMT: Strange Journey soon, too.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I played Warcraft 3 over lan last weekend (and probably will the coming weekend). I won that first time, with some effort.

'tis fail that Warcraft 3 doesn't do zerg rush kekeke as well.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tried to play Oblivion today, realised I lost the disc. Fail.

A random one out of these games should arrive through my door tomorow:
- Just Cause 2
- Nier
- Splinter Cell: Conviction

^ Anyone finished any of the above and have something good/bad to say about it?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Fallout 3 GOTY :monster:

Feel like getting out the old PS1 and going on Colony Wars Red Sun again.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Replaying Portal. Pokemon, Taiko Drum Master and Edgeworth on my DS. Starcraft 2 Beta. And Record of Agarest War.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Tried to play Oblivion today, realised I lost the disc. Fail.

A random one out of these games should arrive through my door tomorow:
- Just Cause 2
- Nier
- Splinter Cell: Conviction

^ Anyone finished any of the above and have something good/bad to say about it?

Conviction has some cool stuff, I was a little disappointed in how little it resembled Splinter Cell though; you used to have so many options on how to deal with enemies...now you pretty much just have to kill them. Could've been longer too. Still, it was fun.

Let me know what you think of Nier.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I hired out Liberty City Stories on the PS3 so I don't think you'll see me much for the next week. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Been playing NieR. But then I got FFXIII back and started playing that instead.
Resonance of Fate arrived today, so as soon as I get back to uni, that's being played.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Armored Core: for Answer and Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce popped through my door this morning. Cant decide what to play first.

Top Bottom