What games are you currently playing?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just reactivated Eve Online. It's still kinda boring, :/. Thing is, you read about a fun thing to do, only to realize it'll take a week for you to get the right training and grind the money to buy the stuff for it. Meh. Might be I'll try that FPS thing though, if / when it comes out ;p.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Infinite Undiscovery.

Aya: I have to save you! It wouldn't be right to leave you behind! *leaves behind about 15 other captives that have no hope of escaping, when I, the main character, doesn't even want to leave in the first place.*
Aya: YOU'RE NOT SIGMUND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

... hate this bitch.

The game is fun so far, though.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
The Saboteur

It's a fun game to piss around on, definitely worth the $20 I spent on it.

Hcloud13

There was a hole here.
AKA
Hcloud13, Hcloudxiii
I'm playing Startropics for the NES.
I just cleaned out my old storage and found all my old NES games ^_^

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Disgaea DS - while playing Trinity Universe, I remembered I'd stalled on a bit of this game, and resolved to go back and finish it. And now I remember why I stalled.

Enemies going from around level 100 to around level 150 in one game level is taking the mickey. *sigh* Time for some serious level-grinding...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Lego Indiana Jones is possibly the best Lego game I've played on console so far.

It takes everything funny about the movies and reproduces it, and takes everything stupid about the movies and makes it funny.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Playing Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Dark Crusade *gasp* again.
:O Didn't see this before... which faction?

Disgaea DS - ugh, I'm getting sucked back in... Well, I completed Etna Mode finally, thanks in no small part to a recruitable character who even the main cast fear, due in part to her MASSIVE...

...fanbase. Domo arigato, Pleinair-sama.

Pokemon SoulSilver
Lucidity
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans

Celes Chere said:
Infinite Undiscovery.
Yay! If you hate her wait until the Aeris character comes along. Suddenly she doesn't seem so bad. XP

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Original SNES Earthbound.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
StarCraft 2, naturally. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Disgaea DS - plowing my way through the optional dungeons. Adell, Rozy, I know you're hiding in here somewhere.

Trinity Universe - "Antenna is wrong! Tension is right!"

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Transformers: War for Cybertron

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition

Red Dead Redemption

Bought all three in on fell swoop and have already beaten the campaign in co-op for Transformers with Joe and Noen. Batman is the second favourite, will finish that as soon as possible, and then of course, Red Dead. All games are really good, I'm just trying to get over my general hatred for the Western-esque style regarding the last game mentioned. :monster:

Star Ocean : The Last Hope International (PS3)
Genre: Massive (clichéd) J-RPG

The story and voice acting are lacking in quality (yet I somehow enjoy it) but the gameplay entertains. Fun battle mechanics, many achievements to gain and items to collect. Been playing it since february and I will continue playing it for a few more months. Why? Because it takes an inhumanly long time to get the Platinum Trophy for this game.

Occassionally I can pick up the PSP remake of "Final Fantasy I" but that's mostly when I travel. Good, basic rpg goodness. =)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Demon's Souls on PS3.

Possibly the most unforgiving game in the world. Looks pretty damn good though.

Limbo. Highly recommend, even though it is short. The puzzles impressed me a lot, considering you only have jump and action buttons, they actually made me feel like I was having to think and I felt proud to figure them out.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Vanguard Princess
Arcana Hearts
and Super Street Fighter 4

I've been in a fighting game mood lately.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I haven't even come close to finishing it yet. I haven't gotten anywhere in the World 5. I absolutely despise it, lol.

And...on-topic, treasure hunting in Uncharted 2 and leveling in FFXIII to finish the Cie'th Stone missions (Just 3 left! And they suck!).

Last edited:
Top Bottom