What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

For a dying race, the Eldar put up one hell of a fight. They took down my monolith!

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Resonance of Fate at the moment. This game has the most infuriating battle system ever, but it's pretty and I am enjoying it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Infuriating? I thought the battle system was supposed to be that game's selling point. What's wrong with it?

And was it Bex that got Nier, what did you think of it?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

The Tau are putting up more of a fight than I anticipated. But then, I over-extended my battle line. It was a basic error, and one I intend to correct.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Rainbow Six: Vegas

Tactical enough with decent team AI and a good Gears cover system but also satisfying enough for the dumb froods who have the incessant urge to make a headshot every half minute.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Kronus is now a tomb world. I... have somewhat mixed feelings about that. XD

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Playing Star Ocean: Second Evolution on that thar PSP. I haven't played this game in a few years so I forgot that huge rabbits slap you with their ears. And when you defeat them, they cook themselves FOR YOU. Maybe. Mmmm.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Infuriating? I thought the battle system was supposed to be that game's selling point. What's wrong with it?

And was it Bex that got Nier, what did you think of it?

I have Nier and Resonance of Fate. :monster:
Nier seems a bit NYEH at the start, but once you get into it, it's rather good.
RoF is awesome, nuff said.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Trinity Universe

The makers of the game know I'm only here for Etna and the Prinnies. :3

Mainly playing Majora's Mask. I never got into it when I was younger, but now I'm really enjoying it. The best part of it, though, is wearing the Captain's Hat and massacring Re-Dead; almost makes up for the trauma they caused me in OoT.

I'm also playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. I'm not very far in it, so I'm not sure if I like it better than FFT or not, but I do like that I only have to grind for levels, not abilities. Also, I think I fought generic knights named Junk and McReady, respectively. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Trinity Universe

Let's all give thanks for...
PARTY: "Conquest under heaven!"

Hilariously, they're all demons.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG ANIMAL CROSSING. I really need to play the DS one (I have it, it's untouched) because I have done everything there is to do in the Gamecube one. Ah, I miss Bob. He wrote me love letters. -cough-

Right now I'm sort of playing KH2 again, and then I'll be playing SH3 very shortly.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
OMG ANIMAL CROSSING. I really need to play the DS one (I have it, it's untouched) because I have done everything there is to do in the Gamecube one. Ah, I miss Bob. He wrote me love letters. -cough-

Right now I'm sort of playing KH2 again, and then I'll be playing SH3 very shortly.

THE DS ONE IS AWESOME. THe only woe I have is the lack of ghost that made all your weeds vanish. Other than that, great. The fossil system works much faster than in the first game and now you can change your hairstyles and stuff. c:

But I kinda miss the first game (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOB). And I like when Kapp'n would take you on the boat and sing you love songs and generally be creepy. o/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
AWW NO MOAR WHISPY? I found him on the GC version and it was a GOD SEND. Because I forward the time a lot. Because I cheat and stuff. xD And the weeds are so annoying to look at. Damn.

I don't have to wear the tard cap anymore? W00T! I miss the ending credits in the first game! I dunno. Having that dog play me songs made me feel speshul. =D

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
He'll still play you songs, but he's in the cafe now! I adore K.K. C:

I don't have to wear the tard cap anymore?

I KNOW RIGHT. God, those hats...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Trinity Universe

Level grinding. Something you need to do A LOT of in this game. It doesn't help that items generate randomly in a dungeon while you're exploring it. You can pass by a route you've already used, only to find NEW ITEMS! :monster:

Also, just discovered a few "training" dungeons that have been accessible since the beginning of the game... and I totally missed. X3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Trinity Universe

I just got an artist to join my part by taking commissions from them! XD If the real world worked that way, Dacon would be a dungeon crawling veteran by now.

Top Bottom