What games are you currently playing?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FINALLY got my hands on the first Modern Warfare. Call of Duty is pretty much the only armed forces sim franchise that I can stand for some strange reason.
Call of duty isn't a sim.

It's an arcade shooter. Counterstrike is a sim

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I started replaying Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess the other day... despite never finishing it the first time.

I wish that I had it for GameCube instead of Wii, though. I'm left handed and all the shooting and fighting is for right handed people. I should sue Nintendo.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I started replaying Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess the other day... despite never finishing it the first time.

I wish that I had it for GameCube instead of Wii, though. I'm left handed and all the shooting and fighting is for right handed people. I should sue Nintendo.
:huh: That's ironic... IIRC, in the N64 games, Link was a leftie himself.

Mostly Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade. All skirmishes, all using the Imperial Guard. I loved their reaction to the forces of Chaos:

"Aww, no. Not them...!"

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

It's an arcade shooter. Counterstrike is a sim compared to Call of duty

Fixx'd :monster:

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

Still is one of the most atmospheric squad-based tactical shooters ever.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
still a bucketfull of meh.

Playing Gears of Whores 2, and RDR

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Should be starting Nier tomorow when it arrives.
Most of the way through Just Cause 2 now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

It's an arcade shooter. Counterstrike is a sim

I refute your claim; simulators don't have respawn. :monster:

I thought America's Army was more of a sim than CS was. Maybe because I died quicker and quit right away.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I refute your claim; simulators don't have respawn. :monster:

I thought America's Army was more of a sim than CS was. Maybe because I died quicker and quit right away.

America's army ain't fun :/

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Heavy Rain. Story is pretty good so far but what's left of the 'game play' is pretty boring. Not enough to hold my interest at least. Those ARI glasses are pretty awesome though. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

"Fear me... BUT FOLLOW!"

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Beat RDR, now want moar. Hoping for some Episodes from LC type content extension.

Also free roam

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Bayonetta.

Got it when it was new but I've only just got around to making the effect to complete it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Heavy Rain, I beat it.
I managed to have all the heroes survive and I didn't drink anything from the creepy doctor! Go me!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
W40K: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

After all those skirmishes (sp?) as the Imperial Guard, I'm now just killing shit on campaign with the Necrons.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Tales of Vesperia

I've had the game for a while, but because of other games, I got sidetracked. I figured I'll start trying to beat it finally.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Heavy Rain, I beat it.
I managed to have all the heroes survive and I didn't drink anything from the creepy doctor! Go me!

Same. *high five* Cept I did drink from the creepy doctor. =P The game play isn't really game play like Tony said, though. It's just choosing options and reaction time, but it is nice to see how you make the story unravel, so I enjoyed it. :)

Did you choose to be like Indiana Jones and stake it out in the fridge when
the apartment was burning? First time my friend was like "Jump out the window it's only 4 stories!" -splat- "Yeah, I think it was higher than that..."

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Did you choose to be like Indiana Jones and stake it out in the fridge when
the apartment was burning? First time my friend was like "Jump out the window it's only 4 stories!" -splat- "Yeah, I think it was higher than that..."
Yeah, my reasoning was the exact same too. I was like
'YOU CAN SURVIVE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION IN A FRIDGE SO YOU CAN SURVIVE A FIRE EXPLOSION TOO'
:awesome:

Top Bottom