What games are you currently playing?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just got Republic Commando for my PC

I've always wanted to play that for ages but my rig was *just* under the specs when it came out

I am exciet

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - finally beaten Carl Clover and Rachel Alucard's arcade modes.

On beginner. 30sec time limit. One round. Hit the foe, and run away until time runs out.

Playing through FFVII again. More than ten years later, there's still something quite awe inspiring and solemn about this game.

I'm playing it as well, after having it on the shelf for about a year. Though I enjoy the nostalgia of it, I mostly play it because there is something new I want to figure out or achieve. Otherwise I feel very little motivation to play it.
Much of the game feels "broken" as soon as I get the Enemy Skill materia; I just spam strong enemy skills for the remainder of almost all battles up until disc 3 :awesome:
Aqualung and Beta, oh yeah. But I can't bring myself to stop using the Enemy Skill materia because I want the game to pass by fairly quickly.

Right now I'm trying to LOSE at the Fort Condor minigame as often as possible; see if I can make the fort collapse before the otherwise obligatory battle in the Huge Materia quest. Oh, and I'm practicing some at Speed Square in preparation for my goal to get 8185 points there.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
*Lea

Anagram of Axel without the X. This rule applies to all people connected to a Nobody iirc.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
isnt lea a girls name

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
@thread, WoW again. I don't even particularly enjoy it, :/.

Also, bought Minecraft for the heck of it, who knows, it might just get awesomer in the future and more expensive because of that.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy goes for "minecraft 2" once development is done, basically fucking over everyone he promised lifetime upgrades.

On the other hand, €10 / game is dirt cheap.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I recently cancelled my WoW for the second time this year. I seem to resubscribe after I'd had seemingly uneventful weeks. Then I just realise its the same.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FF6 on emulator. Only ever got like...not that far (to the point where
Terra zooms away into the sunset
) so I'm restarting the whole game again.

Fucckkkk I love the main theme so much <333

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Resident Evil REmake on the Gamecube.

This game is a fucking classic and reminds me why the newer ones pale in comparison.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The original Starcraft

RTS simplicity at some of its finest and writing at some of its best

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Demo:
Played the Enslaved Demo, fairly fun. Might pick it up if I have some $ later on, but It's not looking like that'll happen this month with me already having to postpone getting Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, though the Demo for that should be out here tomorrow, I believe.

Standard Game:
Still finishing up Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. I should be able to finish out the last 4 S-Rank Missions and 100% the game before the second one comes out on the 20th. Looking forward to playing that online with my buddies, but we've been mixing it up over at my place with the first game, and having a TON of fun with it.

Move Game:
Sports Champions is just a ton of fun, even though I haven't been playing the Cup matches. I've had 4-5 people over to play it the last 2 weeks, and it's just a ton of fun. Disc Golf, Bocce, & Table Tennis, all of them are CRAZY fun with two players. Overall Disc Golf > Golf, and Bocce > Bowling. Gladiator Arena is fun, and it's still very enjoyable and manageable with 1 controller per player for a 2-player match, more fun with 2 controllers, but it doesn't feel limited with one. Archery is still way cool, but I've only played it solo, because I can't really imagine it with only 1 controller (that and I'm WAY above the skill level of everyone who's tried it). Lastly, I'm still ignoring Volleyball completely. I'm content with my 2 controllers for now. Though I'm somewhat tempted to get the download package with the Skeletons & Death, who looks like a Ringwraith in the Arena.

I've got a couple other Demos I'm still waiting on, and downloading to see if I want them, and I'm waiting on some other good games to convince me to get a Navigation Controller.

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Beat Enslaved: Odyssey to the West a few days back - one of my all time favourite games. The voice acting, facial animation and motion capture is the best I've heard/seen in...I think any game ever, really. The art direction is fantabulous, it's the prettiest, most colourful post-apocalyptic world ever, and the characters and story are excellent. Gameplay isn't complicated but still has some really challenging bits. Only downside is that it's short (~9 hours).

It also has one of the most hauntingly beautiful XMB menu songs ever and I actually just left it sitting on the menu for several hours at one point.

Currently still playing through Castlevania, which is proving to be very, very hard at some parts - which is quite alright.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - multiple skirmishes as the Imperial Guard. Back with the PBI (Poor Bloody Infantry) after reading Ciaphas Cain again.

Pity there aren't any Valhallans in the game, though.

Top Bottom