What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The World Ends With You

Ignoring Panthera Cantus to up the stats of my characters. Also, my Mingle mode has gone really weird, and I'm always getting Alien encounters (when I've tried before, I hardly ever got them - Alien encounters being random ones created by the game, not any interactions AFAIK).

Tin Pin Slammer FTW

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Deadly Premonition. The beginning really creeped me out with the creatures. DX I'm sure it will get worse as I go along... but awesome, I've wanted to play something weird lately. And this game certainly is... strange. xD

My main fucking character talks to his coffee cup wtf.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Still replaying Threads.

I do not think I'll ever get tired of seeing Mint kick people in the face. :muhaha:

I forgot how much I love dis betch.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Me & My Katamari

ommfuguh it's so~

ommfuguh

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FFXIII

Yes, this is very much due to the sequel announcement/teaser. This is my first time playing it since watching the Escapist review, and what has been heard cannot be unheard. CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
almost done with dragon quest 9, after i beat it i start number 4, which my friend gave me >:3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm swapping back and forth amongst Dragon Age (where I play a male Dalish elf that is a dual-wielding rogue >:3), Mass Effect (on my Hardcore run for the first game, playing as LOKKAKAYNE Shepard the Engineer; he just picked up Liars, so now he'll squad about with her and Ashley XD; he's a Renegade that does surprise Paragon decisions ); Dante's Inferno, and Dead Rising 1 & 2. I like Frank waaaaaaay better than Chuck :oscar:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The World Ends With You

Almost completed my Pin collection. Just got to master the ones I've got, then face Panthera Cantus on Ultimate difficulty to get the last one: Black Jupiter.

Urge to use Action Replay codes rising...

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

The Imperial Guard are keeping the planets of the Emperor safe from the xenos, the traitor, and the heretic.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Halo:Reach - Been playing this on/off since it came out really, just been on it a lot more recently with Alex, Adri, Kimble and Box.

Dead Rising 2 - Got this rented. Having a bit of fun with it. It's rather therapeutic.

Mass Effect 2 - Recently finished my TRUE mass effect play, and am continuing the journey of Hannah Shepard, to the finish. She is rather paragon.

Guitar Hero 6 - HNNGHHHHHH BEX I CAN'T MOVE MY HAND

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
FRANK IS FUNNY. CHUCK IS NOT.

Also, does this mea.we can finally Borderlands together, then? ;.;

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Birth By Sleep, AC: Brotherhood, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I have a lot more that I'm not going to include because I know I'll never get to those

Jocalyn

Pro Adventurer
Workin on Crisis Core, FF12, AC Brotherhood, God of War Chains of Olympus, and Theme Hospital (old school game on my psp) :P

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Funny that you mentioned that L:

I picked up playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 again this week for a break from my other games. I went from ~50% of the trophies to only missing the trophies for "Winning 10 Online Ranked Battles" and "Having All Titles" - which includes winning 50 online ranked battles. (Not really sure if I'll ever get those).

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just finished the 2nd half of Bayonetta last night and I had the nerve to sit through the entirety of the ending

... I feel as though people shouldn't know that I actually own this game.

Ghost X

I played a Tiger Woods golf game last night. I'm not too big on sports games, but it was moderately fun trying to get the ball in targets in multiplayer n' such. Then I played Buzz, which has limited questions unless you have lots of packs, so after a few rounds it was basically a fastest finger competition.

Top Bottom