What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
PMD: Explorers of Darkness

Post-post-game dungeons. Only in the world of Pokemon. Anyway, just recruited Uxie. I'm now gonna have to look up online how to get Mew and Mewtwo on my side. >:3
Nowadays I am playing most popular game the "call of duty world at war" such a great game for entertaining.
Nowadays i am playing Burnout paradise City game in my PC. It is really amazing game.
Hmm, could you tell me more about this/these product/s?

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My Wii Bowling skill level is up to 1419. I'm sure it's going to drop again after this because it seems to penalise you if your score drops even 20 points or so. I bowled 258 last night, which was one point shy of my record.

Other than that I'm sporadically playing Twilight Princess and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. On the latter of those I've abandoned advancing through new levels for now (I'm in world 7) and am focusing on getting all the blue coins so I'll be able to unlock all the stages in world 9 after I beat it. Of course I'm not going to get the flashing stars due to the Guide Dang it thing of dying 8 times in a row on a single stage preventing you from getting said stars even if you don't use Luigi's guide feature (which I didn't). This game is hard; it might even be as hard as the Japanese SMB2, or at least the toned-down version we got as The Lost Levels. On Twilight Princess I'm trying to get into the Goron mines. Apparently I'm supposed to roll the Gorons up into a ball and use them to climb up onto the next level. I'm at a loss for how to do it. I've died a lot more in this game than I'd like to have as well, though not as much as in NSMBW. I found the part on top of Hyrule Castle particularly difficult as well. Come to think of it I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've gone through a Zelda game where I didn't have the guidebook in ages, so the others probably would've given me much bigger challenges if I hadn't had them as well.

also since I didn't mention it earlier, wb Darkbeat :monster:

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
I think you have to bash them with your shield to make them curl up so you can climb them. At least that's what I remember from playing the game. The game is pretty awesome.

Been playing Wii Fit and Suikoden II today because missed the nostalgia of Suikoden. It is still the best game I've played. Just saved before the Luca Blight battle. God they need to make a new one.

Btw thanks for the welcome back Aaron ^^

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I've figured out how to bash them and climb up on top of them but I can't get them to launch me onto the next level. I'm probably just doing something wrong. I'll look for a more detailed guide later.

I should hook up my PS2 again so I can replay the Suikoden series. I've practically forgotten the story by this point.

And no problem :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's probably what I was doing wrong, I assumed it was the direction of the Goron that would control where you ended up. Thanks.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Still playing Vesperia. Just got the ship and arrived in Nordopolica.

Been using Raven in battle. I like bows. His after battle quotes are funny. Very good VA.

Gonna try Karol and Repede out soon, since they're the only ones I haven't.

Yay games r fun. ^^

Pokemon Yellow. It's been way too long since I've played this. Ahh, I always get a kick out of Pikachu following the character around. It's cute.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
By the way, the Goron thing worked. I haven't advanced much though because I really can't be arsed with sumo wrestling right now.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Pokemon Yellow. It's been way too long since I've played this. Ahh, I always get a kick out of Pikachu following the character around. It's cute.

This is one thing I love about Soul Silver. You can have any Pokemon follow you around and interact with you the way Pikachu did back in Yellow. Sadly they didn't keep that concept for Black and White, gonna miss it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Finished Uncharted 2 the other day. Awesome game. I definitely wanna try again on Hard at some point. If anyone wants to play multiplayer, I'm up for it :awesome:

I started LittleBigPlanet, which is really cute. I'm enjoying it so far. I think I might get LittleBigPlanet2, but I'll think about that when I get back from vacation.

I'm gonna be taking my DS with me to Florida next week, so I'll be playing some Pokemon (I got the Platinum one). And I'll bring my PSP so I can do a little grinding for Dissidia.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
If anyone wants to play multiplayer, I'm up for it :awesome:.

Momso.jpg

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Betrayal at Krondor. (Oldies FTW!)

Who wants last generation graphics anyway? :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just Cause 2. Working my way through the % complete. Aiming for 50%. May sound half arsed but any who has played it will know this is still a big step.

YuGiOh Tag Force 5. Might send this back and just keep working on number 4, seeing as they are essentially the same game, and i've worked on my deck in 4.

Blizzstar657

Member of S.T.A.R.S
AKA
Blazefire Edge
Welllll Doing Unchated 2 there and some FFXIII and Resident Evil 2 over here.
Wanna get Dead Space 2 or Mass effect 2. And My Bro and me are Duking it out on Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.^^
So thats all I can say. :/
Also, played the Dead Space 2 Demo and want More...*///*

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Tion, SkankinNeko, afro-chan, KOZMIKKAT88
:joy: OMG!!! That kitten is sooo cute!!

But seriously back to the topic: STILL playing DQIX. Replaying FFIV for the umpteenth time.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dragon Quest IX

Pfft, Celestrians are so up themselves... Anyway, currently heading north from Zere, following the Wight/Right Knight.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wii Sports: Just bowled 268 - new record. Only two frames weren't strikes (though one of them was the first bonus frame which cost me an extra 10). Skill level up to 1459.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Spent the train journey to and from Leeds playing the newly downloaded Final Fantasy 9 on my PSP. Gotta say it's been a while since I last played this game and i'm loving it all over again.
Oh Zidane you pesky fellow.

Top Bottom