What games are you currently playing?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Since a few of my rl friends were getting into it I reupdated my League of Legends client after having not touched the game for about 9 months

Jesus christ what happened to this game did anyone not realise adding a new hero every month or two would fuck up the metagame
What is this shit

Like seriously do you see fighting games (because that's a similarly comparable genre tbh) releasing a new fighter every month like seriously
More game modes/map designs, less screwing up and mixing around the metagame plz

also yay more bot matches and more utilities on the menu + live streaming of ranked matches at least Riot know how to improve some things properly

Also they messed around with Sivir booooo new Ricochet is way tedious and stoopid

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Star Ocean: First Departure

Fairy God-Millie. Oh hee hee!

Welch is as delightful as ever.

T'Nique is a mighty dainty werewolf.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Diabloooooo 3!

^. In Act 2 atm, the CG videos are quite rewarding, just like the games of old and such :monster:. I just wish they'd do a better job at in-game storytelling, it's the kind of stuff you'll skip instantly on a second playthrough due to being uninspired, predictable and unoriginal and whatnot. Of course, second/third/five-billionth playthroughs is kinda what the game is really about.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon White

I heard in the BW2 promo stuff that Pokemon not native to Unova had been released into the wild, but... a shiny Mew? :monster:

Just going back through the game before going to the eighth gym, getting all the items I couldn't get to before.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Max Payne 3. Just finished the first run through yesterday and gonna go for the hard difficulty next. Or I may just scream and eject it and go back to Fifa.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I was looking through one of my game crates yesterday and noticed Shadow Hearts: From the New World. I bought it a few years ago and never got around to playing it. So I'm gonna.

But first, I'm definitely gonna have to replay the first two. And mebbe Koudelka, too.

I love these fookin' games.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Beat Max Payne 3 again ... somehow the darkest MP game has the most hopeful ending. Taking a break from the grinds and going with Hot Shots Golf on the Vita.

CA_Yuna.jpg

You had me at hello, Yuna.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
the new ssx game
holy shit it's awesome, everything that was unique and ott from the originals but with some fresh new additions and features.
really good, great nostalgia too.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
kotor on the pc

also i am having a lot of stuttering on my newer gen games (like dragon age origins, sonic generations, but not really any on mass effect 3?) i have no idea why

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon White

In the words of the anime: "are you ready to meet and defeat the Elite? Can I expect survival against your rival?" Hell yeah on both counts.

Arcana Heart 3

Completed Lilica's story mode. Finally. Ragnarok was giving me gyp, everyone else was a cake walk. :monster:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

I'm a suave killer when playing solo, but worse than an idiot in co-op! :@

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
YES DRAGON AGE 2 WHO ARE YOU ROMANCING WHAT CLASS ARE YOU ARE YOU DEFAULT HAWKE

SITS WITH CHIN IN HANDS TELL ME EVERYTHING

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I am also playing DA2! I wonder if I will finish it first, or you, Sami. x] Since we were pretty close to the same spot earlier, lol. I think I'm going to spend a lot of time on it tonight. And funny enough I'm playing ToV again as well but I can only play when Koney is here because she's my Tales buddy. I can't play that game with only computer controlled characters 'cause they never do what the fuck i want them to. xD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Explodemon. A game in which you are an entirely over the top, off kilter super hero who has the power to generate powerful explosions from his body without harming himself.

He was sealed into cryo stasis because A: He's kind of insane, and B: He has to explode every so often. He just does.

But there was an Alien invasion and all the other super heroes were apparently wiped out, leading to his accidental release from the cryo facility. Now he has to save multiple worlds from invasion and/or destruction the only way he knows how. Exploding. A lot.

Top Bottom