What games are you currently playing?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
finished ib

i should probably work on that powerpoint i told my boss i'd send.......

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
A friend of mine on Facebook linked to this, and now I can't stop playing it. The first two levels aren't too difficult, but I can't get more than 12/15 on "fiendish" level. Anyone else want to have a go?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
PLAYING ALOT LATELY

got stuck on Shadows of the Damned because wtf Paula chasing me around small corridors
BUT YAY GRATIFICATION (read: lol Suda51)

Armored Core 5: The difficulty curve is off the fucking wall, the controls are fucking complex as hell, the UI is one of the most awfully cluttered I've ever seen and the tutorials are the most opaque, but after about 30 hours I think I'm getting the hang of this game and I'm starting to see the fun in it.

Also, I started up EVE Online with a friend. l-lol. I must be a masochist this week.

And! I got Xenoblade Chronicles! It's a good good game. Fetch quests are boring-ass shit, though.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Playing Just Cause 2, which is amzing.

Also been playing BBS, but I'm taking a break after the third time Maleficent decimated me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
D3, still, :monster:. Although it's been more fun again now that my friend finally bought it. iirc, it's the first game he paid full price on in... ever, :monster:. Now helping him through Nightmare on breakneck speeds.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
What region are you on btw

im on europe

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I too have started playing D3 a lot more. Played through the entirety of Nightmare the other day with a friend.

Jeff, I'm on Europe too. PM me your RealID or some shit.

Lex

Administrator
When I finish tidying and whatever else I have to do, I'll finally be settling down to play Mass Effect 3 with the Extended Cut DLC.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
good grief there's 2752 of you

edit: Sidewinder#2499

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Been playing through Kingdoms of Amalur again as a full rouge that uses faeblades and a bow. I must say though after playing Dragons Dogma this game doesn't look nearly as beautiful compared to the first time I played it. :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
IM PLAYING A DATING SIM WITH BIRDS

IF YOU THOUGHT THAT THE WEIRDEST I GOT WAS PLAYING A DATING SIM WITH DISABLED PEOPLE IM SORRY BUT YOU ARE WRONG

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon Conquest

Me and Nobunaga are the two major superpowers in this world. My main Pokemon is Eevee. His is Zekrom.

...I need more allies.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Dragon Age 2. Making unethical decisions, etc. in order to rack up enough approval points to bone my favourite characters.

I... don't think that's how I work IRL...

Top Bottom