What games are you currently playing?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Still Snikting bubs.

Stupid puzzle hold back otherwise great action scenes.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I finished HAWX last night, should see what I'm gonna play next. Could do that Riddick game(s) thingy, it was awesome a few years ago.

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
I finished HAWX last night, should see what I'm gonna play next.
I've had a trial version and.....does the non-cockpit view really suck that much? The flight trainer dude in my plane told me I should switch this weird mode off and suddenly I saw the jet from an unholy camera angle. -.-

Black & White 2 is my current top game. JAPANESE, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YA! Uhm, yeah. And my cow is too chubby.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's quite entertaining, actually, and it's awesome for dodging missiles and whatnot. It gives the player a much better feel for the stunts and maneuvers that can be done in a jet, unlike anything I've ever played before - even though I'm sure I've done it before in other games.

But it doesn't make the game 'better' to play - in particular, precise aiming and airplane control are pretty much impossible in that view, missile locking is hard, cannon shooting is pretty much impossible unless you've got a slow moving / easy target, and even then it's better to go back to assisted mode. It's arcadeish, but fun.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
@topic, I've just re-started FFVI, for great nostalgia and because I never actually finished it, :monster:. I lulz at the Nazi references at the flashback at the start, with a dog called 'Gestahl' (and the rest) doing the nazi gesture and whatnot.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Playing Disgaea 3 again and trying to level up my ice mage and warrior.

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Playing Killzone 2, Fallout 3 (PC), Final Fantasy XI (as always) and some Dissidia... sometimes I replay the Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Crisis Core. Again. And I blame the Zackified club. :lol:

I second this. :monster: Just started playing again.

I tried installing DMC4 on this PC, but my system doesn't meet the requirements. D: I need upgrades.

I'm looking forward to getting Patapon 2.

I'm also playing LocoRoco, btw :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Playing FF7 again. Just beat Hiojo. Got my Gold Chocobo a couple days ago.

Although I think now that I have KotR I am not going to use it unless I really really have to. The fight against Diamond Weapon was a bit anti-climatic if I do say so.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Got Okami a few months ago from Balthea (where did she go, btw?) and am now finally playing it. It's pretty awesome, and I think it's rather adorable. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Got Okami a few months ago from Balthea (where did she go, btw?) and am now finally playing it. It's pretty awesome, and I think it's rather adorable. XD

prepare to be occupied with that game for a loooooong time.

I've been playing the hell out of Killzone 2, and that game is fucking brutal.

MGO every now and then too,

pathey

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
rippie/paff
I'm playing Battlefield 2 now for 4 years. Sometimes Sacred Underworld online. :)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Best. Game. Ever. Unless Issun annoys you too much. Compared to Navi and Tatl from the N64 Zelda games, however... :monster:

Still playing Disgaea DS. Determined to beat it once by 8th June, when the anime is due out.

Also, replaying disc 3 of FFIX
the road to Terra section

Top Bottom