wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Ym4G4sAl.jpg

:O

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I just finished the main campaign of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, so I decided to start in on Fallout 76 last night. Except that the freaking update file... the 53GB update file... was slow as hell downloading, so I finally gave up and went to bed. Started it this morning instead.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Going through the whole series again before KH3 hits. Need to pick up the pace though :'D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I got God of War / Dad of Boy as a physical copy, so woot :monster:. I also got Doom for ps4, but I have buyer's remorse now because it's a fast-paced FPS which just doesn't work on consoles (IMO). OTOH I got a smol poster and patch with it so idk. And that newest Shadow of Mordor game, which I only bought because they stripped the shit store shit from it and it was cheap ish. That should last me for a while, :monster:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Mark of the Ninja. I've had it in my Steam library for more than a year already and finally decided to give it a go yesterday. Haven't really gotten too far, only the first 3 levels. It's a pretty fun, stylish game, but I do find it a tad frustrating at times with the keyboard & mouse controls. I'll have to look for my controller again and try it out with that.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Installing Brave Exvius now. Hopefully I can get Lightning without rerolling too much.

(I like Lightning, I know nothing about this game)

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Man, I've been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. That shit is so fun.

Also playing Yakuza in Chinese. That shit is so hard.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
F6gEF7H.png

1543881915243.png

NZoPrQr.png

Playing on iOS now motherfuckers. Quite impressed with the port so far. Didn't expect it to work so nicely on a phone.

I mean, it's not perfect. The joystick controls take a bit of getting used to, but it works.

Last edited:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
White Knight Chronicles II

They've just started time travelling. Normally this comes with a set of rules as to what not to do to unwind causality, but here it seems they can just do what they want, including saving people that died in the previous timeline. Meanwhile, I'm playing super cautiously, wondering if I should avoid meeting my past self and not using abilities that will screw up the timeline. Fully expecting the other shoe to drop, while also wondering why if they're saving the one guy from his assassination, why not also save the other king?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
H E C K I finished God of War, still got some optional content to play but ehhhh. I might pick it up again at a later time.

I played a bit more Doom (ps4 version, which is shit but I'm getting the hang of it). Decent game, still better on PC though because it's a fast paced FPS. I'm a bit annoyed by not having enough ammo, but I guess that gets fixed as you progress through the game.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I was playing Red Dead 2 religiously. I made it to chapter 6, stopped to take a break and then haven't picked it back up in a couple weeks. I also played the first Spyro, made it to the boss, got frustrated and then stopped as well. Im really bad at finishing things when I get frustrated or have to much of.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Upgraded my CPU fan (it was originally stock) and graphics card and got myself a couple new games back on Black Friday. I've been playing Nier Automata and I'm blown away by the soundtrack, hypnotic combat, and immersive graphics. I don't game much these days so I like to go for the very story rich or educational stuff to ensure I'm not wasting my time.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Playing Fallout 76 now that I finally have some time off from work. I'm not sure why it's getting so much hate. It's not the BEST Fallout, but I'm enjoying it.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Started The Last Guardian today and I'm already fond with Trico:'( he's cute and the art direction is amazing.

Top Bottom