What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bought a ME novel =D unfortunately it takes place after ME2, so I can't read it yet.

YOU CAN'T READ THEM OUT OF ORDER! Seriously, the three books go together, you won't understand what's going on if you don't read them in order. It goes: Revelation, Ascension then Retribution. The first two I think are before ME2, the very first one being before ME1.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Springkink prompts are open to claiming tomorrow.

:manlycloud:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
SNOW!

Working and squeeing about Deathly Hallows at work. Slacking off by going to watch bits of the movie :D

Going to see it again tomorrow. I'm going to a work screening so I can be as rowdy as I want.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Having a chat with one of my friends online and, realising that she gets angry about stuff that happens to me that I let slide and vice versa, making the comparison to Ichigo and Chad.

Cue semi-long discussion about which of us was which. XD We ended up coming to the conclusion we were both a mixture of both (I have Chad's greater height, and his attitude, along with Ichigo's hair colour and propensity for scowl/grimacing; her attitude is more like Ichigo's, while her skin and hair colouring is closer to Chad's).
Hazzy! If you write that fic, please let me read it. c:
Well, I've done the Terumi/Cloud battle last night (as I couldn't get anything down for Dessies :<). I'm thinking of putting it on my facebook wall.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I couldn't get anything down for Dessies :<
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

When is Early coming back to be awesome some more die?

But I can identify with that, since I'm a bit behind on some things there as well ;.;

I woke up feeling pretty good today. HOORAY

Also, I think in celebration of Calvin and Hobbes, it's time to break out...some Calvin and Hobbes. Best comic EVER. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood ending.
OMG IT'S LIKE THEY WANTED ME TO JIZZ MY PANTS BECAUSE I TOTALLY DID

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I finished the Dragon Age Meme! BD

fZvUw.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space."

"When you pull that trigger, you are ruining somebody's day, somewhere, sometime."

olo

Ed: also making my day - Kasumi insulting me because I'm not paying her ad enough attention, to the point that she asks how many times I'm going to walk by without stopping. xD I LOVE HER ALREADY

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Watching Deathly Hallows on BLU-RAY.

Man, it makes me sad I wasted money on an IMAX ticket now. I could have payed regular price to go into a Digital theatre and get a much prettier picture. Owellz.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^bluray already wat

ALSO making my day:

Finally being able to be a jerk to Jacob 8D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Just saw Deathly Hallows. <3 Draco had one line! And it was the most beautifully stuttered line in the movie. =u=

And yes, I cried. :c

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Best birthday party ever

Picked up my Dr. McNinja shirt and COG tags
Played games and forgot the hell out of anything else for a good 24 hours

It's all about relaxing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Ultramarines movie out next Monday! How'd that happen so quickly?

Only downer, only seems to be available from the film's own site. Yeah, way to make good sales, people.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

When is Early coming back to be awesome some more die?
New post up, gaaawwwd. And he's doing the lattermost at some point season 3, as it's the beginning of
I'm not going to tell you. Be patient

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
My dog had to have an operation last week because of his liver and even then doctors said it didn't look to hopeful but out of luck the operation went better then expected and he's coming home today fit as a fiddle! :joy:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Being in charge of the holiday party & secret santa. Woo! Now I can force everyone to play silly games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom