What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I HAD A DREAM I SAW TALI'S FACE.

she was actually quite normal and pretty underneath, she just had a long nose and weird looking ears

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I managed to fluke my way through today without being ridiculed by my seminar tutors even once.
Get in

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Receiving my Hazama tee-shirt and Noel Vermillion mousemat through the post. <3

Just waiting on the poster...

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Early made my day. Just because he's like that. :3

And, someone called this morning, waking me up, and when I was flipping through the list of names and numbers in my just woken up state, I thought I saw that a Tom Riddle had called. It wasn't, but I loled.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"Damn it, don't make me laugh. My face is barely holding together as it is."

O Garrus, you rascal :3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I've decided that I'm going to fucking turn my life around. About 2 hours ago. And you know what? I feel fucking fantastic about it. I haven't got the kinks worked out yet, but I'm working on a plan. Step by step I'm going to figure out how to get myself out of this shithole that I've gotten myself into. Fuck yeah!

crack

Donator
I've decided that I'm going to fucking turn my life around. About 2 hours ago. And you know what? I feel fucking fantastic about it. I haven't got the kinks worked out yet, but I'm working on a plan. Step by step I'm going to figure out how to get myself out of this shithole that I've gotten myself into. Fuck yeah!
Good luck with this. I had a similar realization a few weeks back and I've been much better off than I could have conjured. :)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW MCR ALBUM

I HOPE IT'S GOOD

THE FIRST TWO SONGS ARE SHIT SO ... THEY BEST BE GETTING BETTER or I may also have to make a trip to the things that piss me off thread.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My copy of AC Brotherhood being shipped today meaning I don't have to wait for it til Monday.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Today's high: 67 degrees.

O, fuck yeah, man.

Also - Simon Templeman in ME2. You know, the best male voice actor ever? Kain?

^JUST ATE A GRAPE
AND I JIZZED IN MY PANTS

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW MCR ALBUM

I HOPE IT'S GOOD

THE FIRST TWO SONGS ARE SHIT SO ... THEY BEST BE GETTING BETTER or I may also have to make a trip to the things that piss me off thread.

Tell me how it is! I've been afraid to listen to it. Especially after that last album...

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
This.

For... a couple of months. But at least I haven't given up on it :awesome:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Awesome! When do you want me to come over? :awesome:
This weekend. Party at my house.:salute:

Tifabelle said:
You go girl!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
playing mass effect when sad

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just beat The Fade (with the Sloth Demon) in Dragon Age with my new character.

SHIT TOOK FOREVER AND WAS ANNOYING AS PISS. IT'S FINALLY OVER.

Feels good, man. BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom