What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Getting put in booth at work so I don't have to deal with shitty old people anymore.:awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think Ginny wants to come with Harry on his trip next summer :3

God, I hope it's Ginny, and not Padma. That would be much less awesome.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Funny Anatomy Physio. teachers, aw man that class is going to officially kick ass.
Oh and British Literature--yay for the Canterbury Tales and Beowulf! :joy:

Finally we're offered some good classic literature to pick apart. ^^

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
LABOR DAY WEEKEND.
YUUUUUUS. /pumped

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I gots my copy of Dissidia today. :monster:
K, NOW GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME OVER AND LOOT IT FROM YOUR CORPSE.

Free boba makes my day.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
My genius idea'ing and writings. Currently writing a Constitution using rubbish spellings and is hardly understandable, but it's quite fun.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I PASSED MY EXAM~~~~ TIME FOR COLLEGE!1111!1!1111!!!
Yes, I am going to say this, and you FUCKING deserve it...

I MOTHERFUCKING TOLD YOU SO, ASS

/gloat :monster:

Finally we're offered some good classic literature to pick apart. ^^
Wait, remind me again...how is Canterbury good, exactly? :P

Cheers on Beowulf, tho (not exactly BRITISH, tho, since nobody knows who wrote it, and it's heavily Nordic to begin with). Now go shanghai them into letting you read Greek literature.

Making my day:
-finally finishing a nice 850 page book <3
-getting to part six of my biography <3
-the word "anything" in response to the question "do me a favor?"
-brainy, genius brunettes...my greatest weakness. ohoho ;3 (but ffs DON'T TELL ANYONE)
-good music, a thunderstorm, and being home from work)

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

yay?
nay.

I spent one year picking apart The Wife of Bath's Tale and another year on The Miller's Tale. There is no joy. >;

Having an epic night last night makes my day.

DNA

Pro Adventurer
This is making my day right now.

2zs37r4.png

It's a freelech at what.cd too. :awesome:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
* Getting my hair done tomorrow. Oh gods, getting it washed is like loooooooooooooove times nine thousand, I swear.

* Doing long college-based research papers. 10-12 pages bitches, well we're GOING to do it at some point in English class. And yeah I like doing long papers because I love writing and stuff . . . yeah. :awesome:

* Being organized. It feels good to be one step closer to labeling folders and binders for specific classes.

* Seeing my friends again, even though *sniffs* our time is painfully limited now.

*Also I've never actually read the Canterbury Tales nor have I ever picked up Beowulf which is in essence, why it's so exciting to me. Reading a new book is always thrilling for me, regardless of how I might end up feeling about it. It's just kind of how my attitude towards literature in general, always was.

A lot of things are making me ecstatic right now irl, I'm happy to say. Yay! :joy:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Finally figuring out how to dodge all of Chaos' moves and beat him with the remaining 6 heroes in under 30 minutes when I was having trouble beating him with Warrior of Light and it took me nearly an hour.

Gaming victory is sweet.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Eating pan-fried steak and green bell peppers. I haven't had a steak in about two years. Just got out of the habit of buying it.

But that was good. Then I ate cookies. :D

Now back to Dissidia.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Having strange mixtures of food like spaghetti and corned beef. Yeah I'm lazy that way but it's sooooo good. Omnomnomnomnom. :monster:

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
skateboarding. i dont do it much anymore since alot of my friends got cars, jobs and some of their gfs dont let them skateboard(fucking snobs only let them wear polo's aswel), whipped much eh?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
*Also I've never actually read the Canterbury Tales nor have I ever picked up Beowulf which is in essence, why it's so exciting to me. Reading a new book is always thrilling for me, regardless of how I might end up feeling about it. It's just kind of how my attitude towards literature in general, always was.
Beowulf is awesome. Pick up the Seamus Heaney (hope I spelled that right, cba to go look at my copy) translation. It is set you up the bomb.

Having strange mixtures of food like spaghetti and corned beef. Yeah I'm lazy that way but it's sooooo good. Omnomnomnomnom. :monster:
One of the best meals I've ever had was leftovers - combination of two separate leftover meals from Pappadeux's, as well as leftover Chinese (chicken and shrimp fried rice) and a bit of barbecue. Sweet merciful crap, that is probably the third or fourth best meal I've ever had. I want it now >;

Making my day:
-reading speed back up (bit over 250 pages in HBP knocked out in less than seven hours WHILE working, FUCK YEAH BITCH)
-getting out of work early three days out of the week
-my love of reading being rekindled and then some
-very interesting texts from people, ohoho >;3
-feeling rather up tonight, after feeling very blue all the time of late
-playing the "who can freeze out who longest" game; I am extremely well-versed in passive-aggression, and I already know I'm going to win: three and a half weeks and counting and I'm already ahead

I think I'm done with the HP series. I should move on to something else.

Staying up until 6am is fun. Which is what I plan on doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom