What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mommy did some alterations to my boy sized deadpool shirts to make them more of a girl cut and now they look hot. Best part is she said it was really easy and she can do it to any other boy sized shirts I want. I no longer need to be limited to the crappy girl selection of video game/comics shirts.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
1) The following dialogue in a comic after a character was tracked down with the help of a troll of the mythic sort:
"How'd you find me?"
"A troll helped us."
"Some idiot from the internet?" XD

2) In another comic, the existence of the Cidermen (1970's Doctor Who Cybermen, going "ooh-arr"). XD

3) Finding out Being Human is getting a spin-off web series called Becoming Human. :awesome:

4) Finally completing my chibi Dessie OVA!!!! :joy:
Mmmmm retail therapy.
FINALLY I HAVE MY RAY BAN WAYFARERS
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Ray Bans aren't so cool.

They wouldn't have let me have a pair if they were.
Dude I have a really broad scottish accent, London was the only place I've ever visited in England that I had to ask the people at the shops to speak proper (hippocracy!) You should have seen the sigh of relief me and the mrs had when we got to our hotel and found out they had 3 members of british born staff XD
I had that problem in London. Only it was the fucking Cockneys.
GYPSY BASTARD STEALING MY JOB!

I mean *ahem* good luck mate :)
I'm part Romani, and I find that offensive, you skirt-wearing inbred!

And I can say that, as my dad's a Scot. :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'MNOTGOINGTOBEFIREDYAY

*was freaking out so bad when she found out she could fill out a time schedule by the end of the day, she randomly hugged a coworker*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol this is actually cute

Kbb6e.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

The Japanese voice actors for both Gears of War games are so lulzy.

EDIT: Cole's is fucking retarded. :monster:

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
"It's not teenagers actually killing themselves, it's a metaphor for the environment."
- Brooke

cannot stop lolling XDDD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
A group of Christians showed up at a Chicago pride parade in July.

They were holding up signs saying “I’m sorry that Christians judge you”

“I’m sorry for how the churches treated you” and “I used to be a bible-banging homophobe, I’m sorry”

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
It's foolproof. Those pepsi lads really had a good thing going.
I'll do it for you if you come up and be my wingman when I go for my regional senior analyst position! :P
OH GOD STOP HITTING MEEEEEE!!!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i can apply for medicaid and get hipp, i can call a bunch of places and ask if they're hiring, i will do this and i will be okay

/daily mantra

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I got a new haircut and it looks AWESOME
I also got new clothes, which are equally AWESOME

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
AMAGA LITHO IS HERE

2011-01-19133727.jpg

Also pictured: My 360, who is named Sean Bean, and a number of my games, as well as my DS, copy of Pokemon Diamond, router, front door, TV stand, TV, DVD player, DVD recorder, VCR, and DVR

The keen observer will see Bayonetta and Reach in this picture, and the curious may wonder how my copy of Mass Effect isn't falling off the top of my copy of the Mass Effect 2 collector's edition.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Found HAND TRUCKS on sale in front of a shop today. Few people will get this joke, but it's totally worth it.

I also did not realise until just a few moments ago that I purchased Idris' wig for myself to wear in Hairspray.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's on top of the copy of Diamond, which you will find at the bottom of the TV stand, roughly at the middle of the left side.

And why? Well...because my 360 is pretty manly, just like him, that's why. :monster:

Nearly burst out in uncontrollable laughter, tbh.
BAAAAALDYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom