What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I edited it in when I forgot about it ;.;

Ed: Incidentally, my laptop is named Edgeworth, but my DS doesn't have a name. =/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Me getting my creative groove back, studying streak back and family problems almost solved. Spartacus: Vengeance continuing despite the great Andy Whitfield on break due to cancer battle with a seemingly great guy to lead. Tom Hardy IS BANE!!!!!11111oneoneone

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I went to the Doctor and he ran a blood test, and said everything was fine. However, if I don't get better I may have to go back for an MRI. <_< And I still have to go to the eye doctor, I might travel over to the piss you off thread about that one, lawl.

But I'm glad nothing too severe is wrong atm. :monster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
PEACE! When everyone is doing well, no one is bothering anyone else, and even the cats understand 'get down', 'get off', 'stop it', and 'no'. :D

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Being off work, heading out to the museum with three of my closest friends, having a right giggle there, then going for food and drinks after, its been a really nice day

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I just spent 15 minutes digging a massive ingrown hair out of my leg with a pin. Awesome.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^Ugh, that sounds good. And mine's name is Bella! Before I knew about Twilight. </3

My ipod's name is Celes, and my computer is Oliver Wood, anything else electronic has no name. xD

JE2Rc.jpg

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
There's this cat I've been feeding for while, maybe two weeks or so. He's normally very skittish, but he actually let me pet him a little bit today which made me happy. ^^ Then he just shot out like he always does. Sigh. I started calling him Milkbeard(his fur's dark except for a white patch right below his mouth). He's a cool dude.

I will make you mine you whore. Just wait. ._.

(Well, I'm not gonna try to keep 'im inside all the time or anything. I just want him to be comfortable around me.)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
There's this cat I've been feeding for while, maybe two weeks or so. He's normally very skittish, but he actually let me pet him a little bit today which made me happy. ^^ Then he just shot out like he always does. Sigh. I started calling him Milkbeard(his fur's dark except for a white patch right below his mouth). He's a cool dude.

I will make you mine you whore. Just wait. ._.

(Well, I'm not gonna try to keep 'im inside all the time or anything. I just want him to be comfortable around me.)
This has got to be one of my favourite posts in this thread in a while.:lol:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just spent 15 minutes digging a massive ingrown hair out of my leg with a pin. Awesome.

Ugh I learn to squeeze those until I bleed
Removing ingrown hairs are the worst form of self-flagellation

And now for something completely different:

Friends make every shitty day a better one. Doesn't matter how shit the day is, it would be shittier without them. And that always counts for something.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The "Thin White Line" on Dawn of War.

What I first thought was a glitch turned out to be the dust thrown up by 40 lasguns, half a dozen grenade launchers, and another of plasma guns, a heavy weapons team and two heavy weapons turrents all focusing on a single enemy unit. :awesome: One Khorne Berserker survived, only to turn and flee. He was then shot in the back.
This intrigues me :awesome:
Becoming Human will start appearing online after episode 2 of this season is shown on BBC3. One of the guest characters in the ep will be a main character in Becoming Human. If I'm understanding it right (and I've misplaced the magazine with the article about it in :<), it concerns
a teenage vampire (male) and werewolf (female). They're attending the same school/college and end up in detention (considering the vampire/werewolf status quo in Being Human, they were probably fighting each other). While there, they discover the ghost of a teenaged boy. The series then revolves around trying to solve his death

Toby Whitehouse, the creator, says that it'll be as thematically mature as the main series, but in accordance with the fact that there's no watershed on the internet, they'll be toning down the language and gore/violence. :D
Incidentally, I don't name any of my stuff.
Me neither. I do, however, call appliances things like "matey", and "boyo" when threatening them if they are being... uncooperative.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Hot chocolate on a day where the thermostat just gives up and says 'FUCKIN' COLD'.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I spent the entire day playing Heavy Rain because my internet borked.
It's the first time a game has ever made me go OH MY FUCKING GOD and shy away from the screen in horror, as well as screaming COME ON FUCKING COME ON
MADISON IS IN THE DOCTOR'S BASEMENT AND HE TRIES TO DRILL INTO HER GROIN WITH A FUCKING POWER DRILL

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I booked my tickets to Leeds next month. Yay Daddy.

I'm going to be disturbing the raging singularity that is Bexlax. >:3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I spent the entire day playing Heavy Rain because my internet borked.
It's the first time a game has ever made me go OH MY FUCKING GOD and shy away from the screen in horror, as well as screaming COME ON FUCKING COME ON
MADISON IS IN THE DOCTOR'S BASEMENT AND HE TRIES TO DRILL INTO HER GROIN WITH A FUCKING POWER DRILL

I know, that bit really angried up my blood! It was so satisfying kicking his fucking head in.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
^ OMG YES xD

Alsoooooooooo! Community theatre production of Hairspray: GREAT FUCKING SUCCESS! 8D

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sushi time with maa for celebrating most of our nearly solved problems. Never felt so good in almost 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom