What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just watched the office "stud" get dumped by 4 women on the go after one of them got in contact with the other 3 to confront him during lunch.

Im a dick I know but it was really entertaining :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
telling my friends that i love them and hope they have a good valentine's day :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ILU ELVAN

HAVE A GOOD DAY IN GENERAL BUT ALSO A GOOD VALENTINE'S

-YOUR PYROPE <333

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My dog's obsession with ice cubes. Not only does this create some great amusement when I come home with a drink but it also makes it rather easy to get his attention at certain points. Which can be especially helpful since I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know his name, despite being four years old. The fact that he was raised with about eleven other dogs probably doesn't help in that regard.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
"Fiona fell out of Viola and on to a cock."

Best Joe quote of the year so far.

Also finished my reading. YAY

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Free double chocolate cookie. :awesome: Free pizza, too, but mostly cookie.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
GmrE1.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
kii22e2_by_complextalent-d39fh5j.png

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also making my day:

One of my absolute favorite songs EVER, and I finally get to hear the bit cut off before the beginning YES I AM GLARING AT YOU AARON YOU SONG EDITING BASTARD ;.;

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The full song is 15 minutes, not 10, so that video can't be the complete song. You never heard the full version? I probably had no idea you'd never heard it. Also remind me to upload the clip fixes I made of TMV when I can be arsed; they sound waaaaaaaaaay better than the originals. Though I never clip fixed the complete album, just the edited version. I guess I could work on that now.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Was this the one with Simon Pegg? :huh:

I think that one was a rerun. Tonight there were two new episodes. The first had the UK Top Gear against the Australian Top Gear in a series of challenges. In the second episode they were dropped off in Iraq.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I thought it might be a re-run, but then it announced the movie 'Paul' being out, which I thought was damn recent.
Could be me being slow though, I don't get round to watching Top Gear everytime. Will be playing catch-up tomorow.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The manager at my Gamestop totally let me get a CE MVC3 on the DL.

Love those guys so fucking much <3

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Got to talk to my girl on the phone for a few hours for Valentine's, which was as awesome as ever. Seeing the bright side of getting fired, which is never having to go back to that bullshit job again (still, would have rather quit). And now watching Wake the Dead, one of my favorite episodes of Justice League Unlimited.

Oh and Parp, I'm glad you're not gonna be homeless man.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

I NEED THE FULL SONG

I

NEED

IT

...please ;.;

What format do you want? I'll probably just upload the clip fixed version of the whole album, which I'm exporting as we speak. I'd prefer to upload mp4 since that's what I use for my iPod but I can upload others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom