What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Having a really awful night and coming home to a very nice message in my Tumblr askbox. <3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
HOLY. SHIT.

My OTP will be going undercover as a married couple to a swingers club. WHAT IS THIS LIFE?

"This is my wife Olivia." "THIS IS MY WIFE OLIVIA." "THIS IS MY WIFE OLIVIA."

WHAT IS THIS SHOW DOING TO ME?
/faints

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
boehner-obama-386cm021811.jpg

this pic really amuses me for some reason

like obama is sad that boehner replaced his coffee with mud and is like 'dammit man i don't like that you jerk'

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Psychadelicsnake's new Horror walkthrough C:

a random person insisted i share his umbrella with me when it was raining really hard. : )

I offered mine to a cute girl one day. Regretted it after she took that to mean I wanted to know her life story and wouldn't shut up.

However I still think I got the +karma for not actually telling her to shut up and surviving the 2 min walk into the mall and then the extra 2 min where she happened to be going in my direction. XP

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just played a very enjoyable little flash game called Rebuild on Newgrounds. Got all four conditions for total victory, and am thus quite pleased.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding out that the Clan the Scots half of my family belong to is Clan Mackintosh - the clan of anoraks and computers! The nerdiest clan of all!!! XD

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Was suiting up to go hunting and found I have to tighten my belt an extra notch. Apparently hiking all over the woods has been good for me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The first anon hate message I get on Tumblr is because I bold and italicize my font...

REALLY? xD

Typesetting.

Serious fucking business. Also, fuck you for bolding and italicizing your condescending 'Really? xD'-remark, it's both excessive abuse of formatting and offensive.

:monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
This might seem like a weird combo, but exercise followed by coffee and Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie icecream is enhancing my day alot.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1 W4S T3XT1NG M3GGY L1K3 1 W4S T3R3Z1 aND HE WOULD RESPOND LIKE HE WAS tAVROS, }: D

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

SO CHEESY

SO
PERFECT

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
George W. Bush has had to cancel a trip to Europe because he would have been prosecuted for war crimes and torture if he went. Of course, if he were a Palestinian or an Afghan he would already be in custody. A special fuck you as well to the Obama administration for ignoring international law and not prosecuting Bush himself because it would ~reopen old wounds~ and ~divide our country~. Of course, the real reason he didn't do any of that is because he has gleefully repeated many of Bush's crimes and thus prosecuting him for them would set an inopportune precedent.

Yes, despite the tone of this post, this still made my day. In these debased times you have to take political comfort where you can find it.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Keeno: "I particularly like the cat eating the watermelon."

Me: "Does it call out to you, Keeno?"

xDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom