What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
My Pokemanz is being shipped to me and hopefully the package my friend sent me for Christmas will be arriving today. :3

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I caught Victini before bed last night, and now time to go crush the fourth gym. Can't wait till they fix the Dream World and such up and I can get my friend code.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I started watching Mirror Mask because of Hazzy's video. This movie is bizarre and awesome.... OAO

Edit: Finished it. New favorite movie anyone... XD I love the ending rofl.
Other Mother/See me cry... Oh wait, wrong Neil Gaiman. XD (It's cool, he acknowledges the similarities.)

I DON'T WANT TO BE A WAIIII-TERRRRRR! D:
I love animal stories like this. Not as amazing but my dog mothered my oldest cat when he came home as a kitten. This was after she had been fixed, guess she still just wanted to be a mother. To this day she's still very affectionate with cats and my newest kitten gets licks every now and then.
...My female cat used to mother my electronic Mew toy. XD

OT: What makes my day is that on the way to my eye exam, I passed a girl on the street who was (probably unintentionally) dressed like Annie off of Being Human! Hells yeah. To make it better, the receptionist at the opticians' looked like Adri (although, hopefully Adri doesn't sound like an Essex girl... T.T)

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Got, weed, got subway and got Killzone 3. Time to play it in 3d. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
gQgOf.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The image of adri and her negro nutsack cap was the source of many lulz

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
>my girlfriend mentions facebook doubled her friends for some reason
>makes me think of /v/, i go to check it
>mfw the first post is "you will never get doubles"

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I'm off Mardi Gras day!!

Also got customers asking for me personally when I was working today. That totally threw me off.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Well what made my day TODAY was finding out I passed the last test required for licensure. That means I can now being the process of waiting patiently for TSPC to do all the paperwork and protocol until they can grant me a teaching license.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2 DRAGON AGE 2

FUCK YOU KIMBLE!!!!
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom