What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just nice to have a good night. Nothing special in particular happened but it's nice to be reminded that you can go out and have a good time with friends no matter what you are doing.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
SSeWr.jpg

Wait until she starts teaching them how to hunt.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Only a couple more hours. Going to bed now so I can get up early and go straight to the store and buy me some Pokeymanz.

In Pokemon Black/White the Fire-type starters got the names Tepig, Pignite, and Emboar. Exactly what Brooke suggested to me they should be months ago! This makes me smile.

fuck ya im that awesome

A tiger mother lost her cubs from premature labour, shortly after she became depressed and her health declined. She was later diagnosed with depression. So they wrapped piglets up in tiger cloth, and gave them to the tiger. The tiger now loves these pigs and treats them like her babies.

I love animal stories like this. Not as amazing but my dog mothered my oldest cat when he came home as a kitten. This was after she had been fixed, guess she still just wanted to be a mother. To this day she's still very affectionate with cats and my newest kitten gets licks every now and then.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I got it! Pokemon Black is now in my hands! I showed up at opening time and it wasn't even stocked, so I asked the staff about when it would go in the display case. Rather than make me wait they just went to the back and snagged it for me! This truly is an awesome day of awesomesauce.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT GAMESTOP ISN'T OPEN YET WAAAAAH

Actually making my day: Finally being off work! Just got home from my 36th hour of work in two days. Time to go to sleep.

EXCEPT NO I CAN'T BECAUSE POKEMON HRRRRRRRRRGH

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Dude! This is among the greats Pokemon experiences of my life already and I haven't even made it to a town with a gym yet! Stay awake as if Freddy was coming for you, it is worth it (despite the tedious tutorial bits that are for some reason longer than usual)!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Shitloads of new music to listen to. This is actually close to going into the Things that piss you off thread because there's more than I can hope to listen to today. However, the music itself makes me happy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Watching movies with my little sisters.

Movies that didn't suck ass too.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Andrew Hussie is batshit crazy and Spades Slick continues to be one of my most favorite characters even though he is a straight-up badass moron

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
DRAGON AGE 2 MIDNIGHT RELEASE IS TONIGHT

AKSJNKLZJDNBFJSDHBFHJKBSJHFDSJNBFJKSDFKJHSBDXGBXFJGKHX

I also got some sleep 83

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Thirteen hours, sixteen minutes, and the time it takes me to drive home to go ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom