What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom gave me her internet key thingy. I get headaches when reading in a car so not going to be on too long, but it's nice to at least break up my planet of the apes marathon to browse a bit. :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^Mine too.

Edit: New day making event, I ordered a stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni, italian sausage, and extra cheese, and for the first time in forever the bloody well delivered on the extra part of extra cheese. I think they gave me about 2 1/2 pizza's worth of cheese here.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
copy/pasting from msn

ACKY: oh, just my professor has not entered in a score for the latest exam cause he said he needed to determine it so it said 0
ACKY: so i fuckin bawled on the bus like a 3 year old
ACKY: there was this girl who was really nice tho and asked if everything was okay and told me it would be okay in the end and to have a good weekend

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
^Most adorable stampede ever

This morning I fried 2 eggs sunny side up
AND THEY WERE PERFECT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The only redeeming factor in this day is my package from Adri and Brooke.

Thanks, ladies.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
The fact that Brent got our package makes my day.

Also, job at Lowe's: 100% CONFIRMED. GOING IN FOR ORIENTATION ON MONDAY, BITCHES. :cthulhu:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
8mtQ4.gif

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Apparently saying to Alex 'It's all so transient.' before throwing up on my bedsheets, then forgetting the word for 'bottle of water' and renaming it 'caleb williams'.
Why can't I be this much of a prentencious arse when I'm sober and conscious?

EDIT: omg just noticed horrendous spelling of pretentious

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When I say something deadpan, and the person I said it to gets I was being sarcastic or ironic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
My friend loves this movie and we were gonna watch it but then we started eating pizza and getting sleepy instead
First time I watched it, I was half-asleep. :monster:

Considering the graphics were overseen by Dave McKean, and the story was co-written by him and Neil Gaiman, I think it may have enhanced the experience.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Big thunderstorm to help me sleep last night, pizza for breakfast this morning, and just ONE MORE DAY!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I started watching Mirror Mask because of Hazzy's video. This movie is bizarre and awesome.... OAO

Edit: Finished it. New favorite movie anyone... XD I love the ending rofl.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
In Pokemon Black/White the Fire-type starters got the names Tepig, Pignite, and Emboar. Exactly what Brooke suggested to me they should be months ago! This makes me smile.

Also my gf is getting Pokemon White to play with me!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
SSeWr.jpg

A tiger mother lost her cubs from premature labour, shortly after she became depressed and her health declined. She was later diagnosed with depression. So they wrapped piglets up in tiger cloth, and gave them to the tiger. The tiger now loves these pigs and treats them like her babies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
^fucking lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom