What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Out of stupid curiosity I decided to read that Avengers 12.1 issue in which Jessica Drew is needlessly naked and looks like a deer caught in the headlights half the time but I only found it in Spanish. Needless to say, I am imagining this entire comic in really bad Spanish voiceovers and AVENGERS REUNANSE just brought all kinds of tears to mah eyes

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Having the motivation, energy and time to clean my room!!!

This place is a freakin' disaster zone.

And I don't want to do much about it; not because I don't, but I just have no motivation in this house!

When I am home, I am lazy.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
got all the Avengers sigs done whee if anyone else joins guess come to me? idk

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Also the new DBZabridged episode that came out tonight. Abridged Vegeta is freaking epic, and abridged Nail has far better self-control than I do.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

omg so fucking magical

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
My day has officially been awesome (all the points mentioned here are in response to my last post in things that piss me off)

- Car: Was quoted £4000 in repair costs for my car, took it to another garage this morning for a second oppinion because I didn't trust the first garage. Now being given the price of £113 including them doing an MOT & VAT. So yeah I now have a car that works YAY!

- House: After being screwed over my our estate agents and them trying to get 1-2K from me and my fiance for leaving out agreement early, we have now got people who want to move in the day after we move out which means by law they can't charge us a penny. Also currently got legal action being taken out on the company for blatant violations of our contract!

So although not a def thing yet Im still pretty stoked about that :P

Next Thursday I also have an interview for a new job (still working for the local government but it's alot better paid)

So yeah, im happy!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I thought I already poasted that Minecraft thing. Or at least something like it :monster:

cat-and-bird.jpg

tumblr_lltxhhjXxk1qa8gt7o1_500.jpg

there are a bunch more of these videos btw

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
hanging out with my mom at the mall today and she decided to be AWESOME and buy L.A. Noire <3

Finally got my mom to download Safari on the home computer. Ahh, it's so much faster than Internet Explorer...and it's got spell check. =D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Powerful new PC all up and running.

But most notably, this new HD monitor has the most beautiful picture I've ever seen :'(
My perception's probably screwed with a bit since my laptop monitor has been messed up for years...but still...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
A group of Destrillian-esque meta-humans (although, their attitude made Fiona look level-headed, cautious and in possession of a certain tactical finesse) were up against a hoard of zombies. Then Arthur Darvill (Rory from Doctor Who) showed up only to be killed by the zombies seconds later.

...My dreams, eh? (Not quite as weird as me dreaming that SE were releasing The World Ends With You Monopoly, though.)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
SO came back home last night and b-b-bawwww ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom