What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
looking at my dash and then see the number of posts i have made

63leM.png

I think tiff would be proud :awesome:
Due to the number that recurs, possibly also Lucifer. :monster:

OT: while browsing through a magazine I bought in town, I come across a couple of ads. First news I've heard about the release Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2/Melancholy of Haruhi-chan and Disappearance since it was first announced they'd be released in the UK on DVD this year. :monster:

They're coming out in July, with the S2/Haruhi-chan bundle being released on the fourth (close to the Tanabata festival (if not Tanabata itself)). We see what you did there.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Picked up Pokemon again today and decided to go through Black City/beyond and fought a trainer called "The Riches Draco" who lives in a huge ass villa with his father who is never around.

Hmmm

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
am watching some qualifier games or some shit on the riot stream channel to decide who's going to the world championships

o god this is so awesome

they just MELTED Janna's face off in less than a second ogog

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Janna = free mana

that is all

Something else.

Out of curiosity I measured my hips and waist because apparently the ratio between the two is an indicator for good health, or rather, health risks based on body type.

The scale went .8 is good, .81-.85 is moderate and .86+ is health risk.

I was .73 so I guess I'm alright. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • Finally found a route via which I can drive to work with minimal traffic light annoyance. Apparently they only bothered synchronising traffic lights for a handful of east-to-west routes in town, but they clearly synchronised them on this road because the several times I have driven on it I've only had to stop for maybe one or two lights. It's glorious. Unfortunately it's also slightly out of the way and requires making two extra left turns, but whatever. I don't care. It shaves five minutes off the drive to and from work.
  • My parents left a doughnut for me when I got home :monster:
  • Shift with almost nothing to do, so I was basically able to spend most of the time reading. Rarely happens. I might grow to like music shifts if this keeps up.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Well Adri did tell me that the last time she stayed with Bex she woke up with a smile on her face and a song in her heart.

I think the song was YMCA though.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
> successful shopping
> went to friend's dance recital
> friend's grandma, during a particularly drawn out and stupid ending (sllooowwww moooottiooonn maaarrccchiinnggg) to one of the dances - "ANY TIME YOU'RE READY"
> raiding the baked goods table after dance recital with friends and making off with over two dozen assorted deliciousness between us
> hauling away a load of old wooden fence to the dump, with me and my dad having target practice with each piece - "CLOSEST TO THE PAMPERS BOX WINS"
> playing LA Noire
> going to a fundraiser show my brother was DJing at and enjoying some nice funky ribcage-rattling beats

was a good weekend

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
At least ten hours of sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Also, getting a text from a friend in the States about the Man U/Barcelona football match Saturday evening... which I had no idea about. XD (Damnit, I was watching The Almost People!)

New Planet of the Apes movie...

"Andy Serkis will play Caesar, the ape that leads the revolt."

yay daddy

Release Date: A week after my birthday

I hope this turns out better than the last time I tried to see a Planet of the Apes movie for my birthday. I think I was 12/13. Stupid Tim Burton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom