Wish I could do this
tumblr_lm2uh6oS7C1qdbi34o1_500.gif

and had an animal companion like this
tumblr_lm0tqpmubt1qd65o1.gif

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I made two semi-successful cups and one semi-successful bowl in Ceramics!

Semi-successful meaning that:

1) I still have to put an appropriately made foot on each item. It's not easy.
2) Practice, practice, practice!!! I am still very green!
3) They are still sort of lopsided. Better than my previous tries, but still need work.

Anyone feel like explaining this one to me? :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Flattering comments
Reading Harry Potter
Getting into entertaining chats
Playing video games with a good friend

Today has just been a really good day :D

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Finding out I passed my Pre-Calculus final with B, plus 5 straight hours of RDR. Also, set up plans to see my gf after graduation on Thursday. It can't get any better.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
TLS

/Brown-nosing.

Disclaimer parodies like:

Dovlatov said:
The names, events, and dates given here are all real. I invented only those details that were not essential.

Therefore, any resemblance between the characters in this book and living people is intentional and malicious. And all the fictionalizing was unexpected and accidental.

When going out to meet a few friends, suddenly behind me I heard two girls (they must have been around the same age as me) talking about Cloud & Sephiroth. I was about to turn around and refer them to TLS, but they changed the subject and went in a different direction so I was too late.

I find this incredible that I heard someone other than me, in REAL LIFE, talking about FFVII. Even more surprised that these were girls! My day was made.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Watching the Death Note anime in Japanese for the first time. I think that Misa sounds familiar. Wait for the credits.

Misa Amane is voiced by Aya Hirano.

HARUHI SUZUMIYA IS THE SECOND KIRA?! :O We're all screwed.
My Pokemon Black Line Up atm:
Audi the Audino
Myra the Marowak
Sami the Jigglypuff
Tifabelle (named Kripey in my game) the Slowking
Amy (amethyst key) the Zangoose
Maksi the Staryu because it sounds funny and has no gender

team of champions
...No Kris/Hazzy? ;.; -1 in the Hermit Social Link for you, Tiff! *runs out crying*

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
finished the wedding script thing for a friend

whee

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
...No Kris/Hazzy? ;.; -1 in the Hermit Social Link for you, Tiff! *runs out crying*

There's no Pokemon good enough for you! ;o;

And one of my very close friends and I just having a good time and laughing. It feels so damn good to laugh after these past few shitty days. And from her I kind of got the wake up call that I need every once in awhile to remember all the nice people I have around me... that make me appreciate this life so much. And to just block all the shit people out. &#9829;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Seeing Cloud tell Sephiroth to shut up in the middle of his self important monologue after Aerith dies. I find myself agreeing; "Yeah Sephiroth, shut the fuck up."

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
'SOMEONE' SENT ME DURARARA KEYCHAINS IN THE MAIL THAT I JUST RECEIVED THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE, DAY IS MADE

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOOOOOU &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

/spazzes for ten moar hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom