What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Lol, so this is kind of funny I think. So today when I was let go at work, it was like before 6:30 which is way way early IMO. I figured they'd regret letting me go at that time because it usually picks up around 6:30 - 7:00 PM. But because Mr Big Time Manager who doesn't ever think he needs my help, always has me clock out before he checks me out (every other manager always has me wash dishes or do SOMETHING until they're able to do my check out) and makes me wait at the store for some time decided to let me go super early because he thinks I'm no good... well, I was there when the phones starting ringing like mad at 6:30. :monster: I told him at least 3 times that I would punch back in but he kept saying "no" "I can handle it" "You don't need to punch back in" "I'm going to send you home" among other things. He just would NOT admit he needed my help. Hell I just could have answered phones if I clocked back in but I couldn't even do THAT off the clock because when we answer the phone we have to type in our number on the computer, and if I'm clocked out, it won't let me... I'm pretty sure at one point he actually said to me to stay out of his way but he was mumbling so maybe I misheard. :whistle:

So he finally let me go at about 7:00 PM, maybe a little later... I got home and and figured they didn't need me. I mean I only said I'd clock back in about 5 times so yeah.... So I figured screw it, and I started dinner, ate dinner with Rob, we hung out until about 11:00 PM or so... then I went out for a bike ride and came back... and just now I noticed 3 messages on my phone from the store asking me to come back. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm sorry but that's hilarious. That's where arrogance gets you. All he had to do was accept my help and he would have been fine, but no, he had to handle it on his own and get rid of me ASAP, and look at what happened. I better NOT get in trouble for this, I did what he told me to do. It's just really hilarious IMO. This is what happens when you're arrogant. Hey, maybe I'm not such a bad worker after all. :lol:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
DUHlaney.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm the only manager so far this week that has got the speed of service we're supposed to be getting on every shift. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow I actually fell asleep early (watching project runway xD) and slept very well, I feel so well rested and it's been such a long time since I've felt that. I don't feel tired at all and it's 9am... what is this madness?!

I also had very strange dreams with only one person to blame... :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
^ Want to thank until thanks button breaks.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Just ate some donuts oo yeaaa now I am kind of wired because I woke up entirely too early

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fascinating gun...!

Also:

Ma: I'm bored

Me: Same.

Ma: Wanna watch Hangover II?

Me: ...what???

Ma: I want to go watch Hangover II...

Me: Okay.

Ma: Get the tickets.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
OH MY FUCKING GOD BEST BUY CALLED ME BACK CONCERNING A POSITION WITH THE PROJECT TEAM OH MY FUCKING GOD YES I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED HNNNGGGHHHH

EDITTTT:

tumblr_lldpbelvwn1qbq465.gif

tumblr_lm815fg40L1qg49rh.gif

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My mum and dad are back from Portugal and brought me back two necklaces, one has a little japanese geisha on it and the other has an indian style elephant. They're both really pretty :)

Spoke to his parents about the move.

And after explaining the situation they really warmed up to it and were great about it.

Also, new shoes. GOT FUCKING PLATFORMS HAVEN'T HAD THOSE SINCE I WAS 14 OMG I NEED LIKE TEN MORE PAIRS OF THESE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I found my work keys. I left them in a stupid place at work after all.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I got an extremely good deal from fairheartstrife on a commission. I even got a friend cut which surprised me but made me love it even more. She also loved drawing it even though she was so unfamiliar with it. Seeing as how we both enjoyed it made my day. Thanks so much FHS. <333

The only bad thing was that I wish paypal wasn't such a slow snail when transferring money to my account. Really? It took you 7 days to transfer $12? You're so funny PP.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
play crysis 2

start island level

scout battlefield gathering items and intel on enemy placements

go batshit zipping around the battlefield mowing bitches down without ever getting hit

more enemies flood into the ruins, jeep drives in, rush him while cloaked, use strength to jump over the jeep while shooting gunner in face

see three soldiers walking in single file on other side of map

sprint towards them, jump clean over them then quick turn to their backs and mow them down with M60 without any of them knowing I was there

1265549402609.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Watching Community wiff Audi, I like this show a lot new series to watch~ *yay* and Kripey replaying THAT song. :awesome:

OH YEAH AND THIS

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
the Persona name change theme has made my day :awesome:

I now need to get back to my current playthrough of Persona 4
It's made extra special by Satsu having a Persona 3 user name. I can imagine Jumpy Junpei in Inaba, giving them advice, and everyone's wondering who the hell this guy is... XD
There's no Pokemon good enough for you! ;o;
Yeah, yeah. Creep. :awesome: According to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon I'm a Skitty. So make of that what you will.

OT: (1) Kazuma Kaneko, master demon summoner (or designer of demons and personae for the MegaTen games if you're more prosaic) is working on Persona 4 the Animation.

(2) ROBL at Have I Got News For You last night, due to their hurricane of Dalek puns. (ROBL = Roll On Bed Laughing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom