Higher Further Faster
http://mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=266619.html wut :awesome:

Os9Bd.jpg

Fail. Golden retrievers don't have spots. :P

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
So I had the best conversation with this British guy who was on business as an engineer (from what I can infer through the conversation, he was in his late thirties or so) on the plane trip to Seattle. It was easily one of the most awesome, interesting, and stimulating conversations I've ever had on all levels.

I really like the general mentality and feel of British people and their national culture. You guys have a swag that's entirely your own.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
5698965377_bbff53cce8.jpg

bex stop leaving your chips everywhere

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Today I learned the guy that dunks the Dude's head in the toilet is Jacob. (Who, I believe, is also Lucifer on Supernatural).

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
There's nothing better than something cute and fluffy to brighten your day:

<3

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
The feeling of not having to work again until Saturday. This is usually how a weekend job works, but I'm always happy when Sunday rolls around.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Mecha Ripley vs the Queen in Aliens.
YOU GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Castle is finally going to air on a TV channel I can watch. :joy:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
n00b question: Why do all the dealwithit gifs involve putting on sunglasses? Is there a reference there?
As far as I'm aware the first deal with it image had sunglasses falling down onto the dog from Duck Hunt. So it was pretty much requisite that future deal with it images would have:
  1. a smug expression
  2. sunglasses either falling down onto their face or being put on
from there. However, if the original image itself is a reference to anything specific, I don't know. It may be a reference to Horatio Caine putting on sunglasses all the time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FUCKING FANTASTIC TIME PLAYING RDR WITH MY MATES.

Lol the one game where running in a serpentine pattern works, and you CAN bring a knife to a gun fight.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I stripped half a dozen copies of Glenn Beck's shitty ghostwritten thriller. Almost made up for all the shit I had to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom