AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
1307673347679.jpg

fc85535ohhemad.jpg

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
My boss came down to speak with me regarding me moving to a new position higher than her XD
If this alone didn't make my day, her having to read to me an email from the chief exec on behalf of the police force did.

Seemingly after me punching out the junkie who tried to mug an old woman outside my work, the police contacted the woman and she asked for them to extend her thanks. This went through the council to the head honcho who sent an email to my bitch of a boss telling her to express thanks on behalf of the council, himself and the police XD

Never thought i'd see the day where I was congratulated for punching someone in the face.

Legit badass motherfucker. I was going to post what made my day but I'm going to have to concede to this.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
it did not flood fuck yeah

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
My building is closing early, so I get to leave a half hour early! Yay!

What do I do with a whole half an hour?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
took a bath last night in pumpkin pie bath oil and soaped up with chocolate mint soap <3

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
My immediate reaction to
pumpkin pie bath oil and soaped up with chocolate mint soap
was "Mmmmm yummy" but then I realised that it would then be a strangely awkward pervy Ryu reply so instead im going to say, nice.

Last edited:
One of my bestest best friends is going to be our guarantor if either of our parents can't do it for our apartment and I'm fairly sure he'd have no problem because he's got a great job, car, etc.

This may work out after all, but won't know for sure until probably next week. Hope the time goes by.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Girlfriend is here now and it is even more awesome than I thought it would be (which is amazing cause I thought it would be impossibly awesome)! Life is good again.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Omg yes Brooooooke <333333

also I read that as saying Aki took a bath in a pumpkin and was liek wOT }:s

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Came back from my break and someone left Starbuck's on my desk. Someone thought of me! <3

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
also I read that as saying Aki took a bath in a pumpkin and was liek wOT }:s
sometimes i shrink myself down to 6 inches and and take baths in pumpkins

also sometimes when i am that size i teleport into joe's backpack and go 'CAW I'M A FUCKING BREEGULL'

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
sometimes i shrink myself down to 6 inches and and take baths in pumpkins

also sometimes when i am that size i teleport into joe's backpack and go 'CAW I'M A FUCKING BREEGULL'
Dis just made my day. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom