Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Memes make me very happy.

tumblr_lnl1cxFH5e1qdjs7uo1_500.png

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Efficient, successful shopping spree with mater and aunt. I got a shirt, dress, flip flops and dress sandals and I only had to pay for the shoes (which were on sale) because my birthday is coming up. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think I've been editing this passage in Converge's Jane Doe for about half an hour and I finally got the transition between the material on sides three and four to sound like it does on the CD. It was annoying trying to get it right but now that it finally is... feelsgoodman.jpg

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Bon Jovi = BEST CONCERT EVER!!!! OMG I was there last night and it was the most amazing night of my life

Today before I left Dublin to come back home to reality, I went to....A LEPRECHAUN MUSEUM:monster: and that is a 100% genuine statement, I went to an actual Leprechaun Museum, I drew a picture of a Leprechaun and sat on giant furniture and held a giant cup (I have pic to prove it :monster:) again just to clairfy I am not making this up, it is a genuine place in Dublin and it was one of the best things I've ever experienced.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My father got ahold of a car, problem is it turned out to have more issues with it than we thought. We pulled the engine out and disassembled it and apparently a few of the valves are broken. Luckily one of the local car part wholesalers is having a 50% off sale this weekend so we may be able to get a good motor for cheap. So if everything goes well that issue will be gone by the weekend.

OH, and my brother might be able to get me a job in his current department, since his boss just offered him a raise. HOPEFULLY I can get the job, but first things first we need a car.

So pretty much a lot of hope, despite how it usually doesn't help, but hey what else is there?

FanExpo tickets purchased. Wish they told me there was a $6 charge per ticket on the page since people were giving me money for these, but oh well. At least they offered a way to have the wristbands mailed to you rather than having to wait in the line. That was definitely worth $20.

All in all I am happy that I was able to purchase them right away since the deluxe are limited this year. Don't know how limited, I'm sure I didn't need to stay up tonight to get them. However this means I don't need to worry about it so yay.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Two books on my Kindle wishlist went on sale for $2.99 and $1.99. Hoorah!

Also, I'm dog/house sitting for my cousin this week so I'm looking forward to a week of peace.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The new vinyl rips I've made. The massive pain in the arse some of them were to record has probably just made them more rewarding to listen to, tbh.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
For a short while this morning, my so-called manager actually showed me a little respect.

1249618397702.jpg

It was nice while it lasted. Also, for some reason, the words "damn bamboo thief" strike me as the most hilarious thing I've heard for months.

FMA-53553.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
so last night at almost 5am I finally watched Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike

I ended up liking it a lot but OMG when the aer turned Lambert crazy and Yuri didn't wanna kill him but he did.. and then little baby Repede was sitting there waiting and he picks him up, and says, "I'm sorry, Repede. I killed your dad."

I fucking lost it. OH MY GOD. I CRIED SO HARD. ;____; I'm soo sensitive to that stuff and omggggggg and then when Flynn and Yuri were fighting each other afterwards ;_;

and then near the end when the captain died. I was okay at first- I felt sad but not teary eyed. but after one of the twins woke up and asked where he was, and the other started screaming. I cried really hard. oh goooooooood

but it was sooo good and if there's a version out there of the DVD that has English subtitles I would totally get it, because I wouldn't mind owning it.

In the end I expected to not like the twins going into it, but I LOVED them. The scene where one of the twins was taking care of Flynn and her breasts brushed against him, awesome XD

anyway i do not regret staying up till 7am to watch that lawl

YOU FINALLY WATCHED IT?!

I have never shed so many tears over a movie trufax

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Watching Band of Brothers for the millionth time

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
So much going on in the last four months of this year oooommmmggggg. So much to plan for. So much money to spend...BUT THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE IT'S ALL TOTALLY FUCKING WORTH IT. I am so fucking pumped right now. I need someone to hug. Kiss, even. YES, ON THE MOUTH BECAUSE I AM THAT EXCITED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom