Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is too awesome.

Michele Bachmann Compares Self to Gay Rapist Clown Serial Killer

When will these people learn that they don't need to make Real Merkin comparisons before doing their homework? No one is making them compare themselves to John Wayne, after all. Who, let's not forget, is a grown-assed man whose big job description was getting dressed up as a cowboy and pretending to be one. Not that that's not a job requirement for Republicans these days as well, but still.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
This is too awesome.

Michele Bachmann Compares Self to Gay Rapist Clown Serial Killer

When will these people learn that they don't need to make Real Merkin comparisons before doing their homework? No one is making them compare themselves to John Wayne, after all. Who, let's not forget, is a grown-assed man whose big job description was getting dressed up as a cowboy and pretending to be one. Not that that's not a job requirement for Republicans these days as well, but still.
I'm more concerned she wasn't aware where John Wayne was born. It was Winterset. Just like Elijah Wood was born in Cedar Rapids IA, as was Ashton Kutcher. Laura Flynn Boyle was born in Davenport (who only really matters cause she was in Twin Peaks). Michelle Monaghan is from Winthrop, IA.

etc.

its like required knowledge for anyone who lives in iowa since the only other notable thing we have is corn and pigs.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
You: hey!

You: LISTEN!

Stranger: ya

You: I was sent by the Great Deku Tree

Stranger: whats that

You: We need to go see what it wants!

Stranger: ok

You: HEY

Stranger: ya

You: your friend Saria said she had something for you

You: perhaps we should go see what she wants.

You: LISTEN

Stranger: who the hell is she?

You: you need a sword and a shield

You: you can buy a shield at the local shop

Stranger: i have a cock

You: but you still need to find a sword

You: HEY

Stranger: no it will work

You: you need to head to the castle and talk to Princess Zelda

You: She has important information for you

You: HEY LISTEN

Stranger: ok then play the game right?

You: attack its eye: that's the weak point!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
no one likes navi

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Joined a Fate Stay Night RP as Rin aSDASDFSf pressure
You're not tsun enough. :awesome: Still, good luck!

OT: well, today's payday. That's a good start. :awesome: And hearing about Brooke's anniversary cheers up the romantic in me. =D Also, some helpful soul on TVTropes tidied up the colossal Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya WMG page.

And over the weekend, I enjoyed a MoHS/Doctor Who crossover fic, and several The World Ends With You fanfics. :3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Almost certainly going to the Strangeloop conference in St. Louis this September, :monster:. The conference itself lasts just a few days, but I'm thinking about taking a few days leave and shit around in the US around that time. Probably New York, two days or so. But that depends on whether NY's actually worth visiting, if there's stuff to do and to see there, or if there's womenz that desperately want to screw me interesting people from here I can meet up with for teh lulz, :monster:.

Edit: Also, it looks like the trip and hotel costs are going to be more than quadruple the cost of the conference itself, and my boss will be paying for it, :monster:. There goes a big chunk out of my study budget, :monster:.

Also, :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
ICE CREAM

SMARTIES ICE CREAM

IN BLIZZARD FORM

NOM NOM NOM

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I look like a leggy bitch in all my 5'2" glory today.

Fuck yea.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
y'all are hilarious

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
This will be gone in a matter of hours so you know but I'm in a hella good mood so I'll share.

lol late to the party

NOW YOU CAN'T SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
If I were a man, I'd be a leg man.

This pleases me.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The hell? I get chastised for my "obligatory pics or it didn't happen" comment but Russell makes one and not only is it encouraged - it produced results?!

I call bullshits. :offended:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The hell? I get chastised for my "obligatory pics or it didn't happen" comment but Russell makes one and not only is it encouraged - it produced results?!

I call bullshits. :offended:

omg, Force. You're such a creeper. D:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I aim to please.

:monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom