What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
just came back from a 4 day vacation in minneapolis at a convention that had free tea and coffee, free breakfast, and tons of fun and awesome people who took my pic

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
-Got my Order Picker power equipment certification at work. Now, I can drive around the store in something similar to this and get shit from up high like a boss. 8D

-Discovered I DID get a raise after 90 days of being employed at said work (Lowe's) that I wasn't sure I'd get due to some people dismissing the raise as false. 8DD

-Sorted out my finances until early January in preparation for August and New Year's expenses. Not only am I prepared, but I know that I'll have a decent amount of cash left over after I set aside ALL of the money that I will want for pre-determined expenses. 8DDD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I CONQUERED WAVE 15 OF UNDEAD OVERRUN AND GOT THE SMOKE THAT SKINWAGON ACHIEVEMENT

EAT A DICK ZOMBIES

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I FUCKING LOVE ALAN WAKE.

The subtle nods to Max Payne are all kinds of great.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
finally beat the final mission of sc2's brutal campaign

it may give me nightmares for the rest of my life but yaaaayyy kerrigan portrait

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Jesus, is that real? I smell the birth of a new internet meme!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
hAaSr.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Spoony calling out Marzgurl's Japanese in a suave British accent lolol

And cinema snob dressed as Indiana Jones.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
The video is legit. The voice actors you hear were the originals casted for the parts by Ocean Group. When Funimation took over, they were re-dubbed and (I assume) rescripted in some parts.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Trying to explain to my grandpa how to operate his new HD TV.

Or rather, explaining the same thing to him a million times. :)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This comment by one of my friends on her MSN page:

"If you don't like gay marriage, blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies."

Also, Ms. Mori from MoHS claiming to be "a maid just passing by". Yeah, see what you did there, Kyohenheim.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Just finished A Storm of Swords. Considering everything, I'm not entirely sure if this should be here or in the Things that piss you off thread.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Just finished A Storm of Swords. Considering everything, I'm not entirely sure if this should be here or in the Things that piss you off thread.
The major event two-thirds of the way through should be in the things that piss you off thread, but the ending of the book should be in the things that make your day thread. The fact that there is no more of the book left also belongs in the things that piss you off thread. Luckily you still have Feast and, as of next week, Dance.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tenny doing our name changes <3 Thank you Tenny! You are awesomeness :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
goddamn it

people need to stop using my old awesome usernames

YEAH THAT MEANS YOU