What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
To come home and find out our server is already moved over to the new version of Dofus. Ankama finally done something properly. First time in five years. =/

Being able to work on my story without people bugging me for once. It makes me happy. Considering my teacher never leaves me alone about what I'm doing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I lost two pounds. :D
Have you checked down the back of the sofa? :P No, seriously, congrats. :D

Some of the names of people at work... for instance, there is one "S. Roth".

Wow. For once, the school's feeding us something half-decent. This never happens.

And, as an added bonus, we get breakfast for once.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Coming home from work and having a wank.

Not reading that for one >_<

Also when Rob and I are playing a video game... and he wants to do something his way, and I want to do it my way... but he tries it his way anyway... and dies a bunch then we try it my way and it works :awesome:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Endorphins.

Endorphins make my day.
I say this because I am unreasonably happy somehow and I don't even know why the fuck I'm in such a good mood. At the very least I know what goes on in the head when I'm happy so I say endorphins.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
AK-47

awesomefacestoned.jpg

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
getting away with a FILL MY DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT quote in front of my parents.
amazing

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Starbucks is for faggots.

I drink both coffee and tea black. SO FUCKING HXC

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I FUCKING LURVE STARBUCKS
mmm Vanille Vanilla Latte.

It's sunny outside. This is enough to make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom