What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Playing Uncharted with Belle and Tenny and Adri.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
cupinoardroom.jpg

Rufus can even equip it as an optional weapon:

cup.jpg
made my day

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Had my job interview, went really well (though afterwards I was thinking about all the questions I could've answered better). The guy interviewing me was kinda like, yeah, you are rather overqualified for this position. XD

Will find out if I got it or not tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^Sounds like a recipe for barf.

Things are starting to look up, my dad might just be discharged tomorrow. :)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Bought myself an android phone today

TUMBLR, SKYPE, AND MSN WILL BE AT MY FINGERTIPS ALWAYS NOW

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
possibility of getting someone who is better at art than me to draw lesbians at fanexpo

victoryyyyyyyyyyyy

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yesterday officially marked 1 year until I get married.
As a result my best man decided to spend the morning sending me millions of stag do idea's :P

Ghost X

- Reading news about cancer research, and hoping if/when I get cancer, preferably in old age, if ever, then there'll be all these treatments for me. That or they legalise euthanasia =p.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
tumblr_l4zdd0h5Zp1qabivio1_400.jpg

I'm really glad I didn't live in the past.

"delicious blended food drink" :/ So the idea is meant to be that kids wont drink milk so put 7up in it to make it appealing? What the hell is Nesquik for then?!

On topic my mum came to visit and brought me some cherries and brownies and we had a nice chat and now I don't feel quite as shitty about things even though there is a lot of uncertainty for me right now. Cheered me up she did.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
HAVING MY LAPTOP FIXXXXXXXXEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOWW!! My cousin is just the best :P

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
talking about cats with my parents
i say 'i love kitties'
my dad quips back 'rebecca loves pussy'

01.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh god I just googled my brother, :monster:. He was an idiot at halloween a few years back.

For the record, I think he's an idiot.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I tweaked my fall schedule so that I only have to drive to class three days a week. I might actually have time to do stuff this semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom