ForceStealer

Double Growth
Rishi: "Sometimes when I pull my pants down

1208716360552.gif

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Balthier/Fenris VA has hot voice, no doubt. But Balthier had the better personality by 1000000x, putting him over Fenris. Icouldlistentohimspeakallday.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Mum and Dad arrived safely back from Portugal, as a present, mum has bought me a sterling silver dog tag necklace. I've decided to get my star sign symbol (Capricorn) engraved on it, I'm not really into astrology or anything like that but I do love the design of the Capricorn sign.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Balthier/Fenris VA has hot voice, no doubt. But Balthier had the better personality by 1000000x, putting him over Fenris. Icouldlistentohimspeakallday.

When I heard him say "a pair of lyrium breasts tattooed on my chest" the way he said it just makes me lol so hard

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Mum and Dad arrived safely back from Portugal, as a present, mum has bought me a sterling silver dog tag necklace. I've decided to get my star sign symbol (Capricorn) engraved on it, I'm not really into astrology or anything like that but I do love the design of the Capricorn sign.

Gamzee01sm.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Shot a Banshee out of the air with a plasma pistol, yes this was the highlight of my day,

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Selling car tomorrow

please pass go, collect $400

go directly to car dealership

buy car for $1250 and get them to let you make payments

awwwwwww yeah

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Rishi: What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
Dacon: Did you just ask why Kat is in a diabetic coma?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
winning £50 on big gay bingo while i was out

one of the guys i was out with won a dildo

lol

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just had a left-over pork chop from the other night. Could almost go in the other thread, cause now its gone and hot damn it was good.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
>Select Olaf, take Smite
>Mordekaiser bitches about junglers not being good because 90% of the ones he's seen "are a fail"
>Start game, immediately get five man ganked on blue because HURR DURR my teammates aren't watching the bushes like they're supposed to be
>Mordekaiser talks shit
>Die to Rammus on wolves because our Teemo, who is walking past mid turret, won't walk over and dart him one time (*one* is all I needed)
>Die on golems because lololol my jungling is fucked and I'm still at lv1
>Morde talks more shit, my team says "I wish our Olaf would do something"
>Proceed to continue jungling, being the only one to ever take dragon (total of four times), tank baron while Caitlyn fucks him up, successfully tower dive about four times for some assists/kills, destroy a total of five turrets and all of the inhibitors, pick up seven kills, and only die a total of 5 times, which is three less than Mordekaiser, who for whatever reason has decided to go AD; by this time their entire team scatters the moment I show up regardless of how many of them there are or how much backup I have
>game ends, Mordekaiser tells me I'm a bad player and a "fail jungler"

fucking loooooooool

bitch I carried my weight a hell of a lot better than you did

also, a Teemo who is extremely on point with his shrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom