Bex
i hosted for a table of 40 in the brassiere today
i got £50 tip

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boi

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Someone at the wedding I went to today pulled me aside and said "you're not supposed to be dressed better than the bride"

I think they were drunk but still I was like oh... xD

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Enjoyed a game of Gurps today. Only really got our characters made, and did some basic setup stuff, but it was fun. My character is a drug addict whose been hired on as a security guard aboard a spaceship.

Also, beat DBZ Ultimate battle 22 today. I killed everything from Krillin to Gogeta using freaking Goten. Who would have guessed repeatedly kicking people in the shins could be so deadly?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i slept for 12 hours
yay
also i'm only working monday and wednesday this week
also yay

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I bought a new car today, got considerably more money than I thought I would from my insurance and now currently jamming at work to the sound of the new trivium album.

DAY.

MADE.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I found this golden series of pics on my journey into the tumblr for Apes pics

tumblr_lprq6xDzx31qfd1dgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lprq6xDzx31qfd1dgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lprq6xDzx31qfd1dgo2_1280.jpg

NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just spent a good two hours training and teaching sword technique to my girlfriend. I am sweaty and tired and it is awesome.

Edit: Also, the post immediately above mine. Awesome.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
1. First sunny day in weeks.
2. Cute blonde chatting with me in the train, :monster:. She sat next to me and saw me fucking around with my music thingy, then asked me if I knew which stop she should take.

I didn't. However, I carried the Power of Three Mobile Devices, and am The Developer of The Train Application of this country, so I pulled out all of 'em, swapped simcards to get internets (with some help from her trusty nail file, fucking iPhone simcard slider thingies), and showed off my pr0 new in-development app and may have helped her out somewhat. We chatted some more, then she buggered off. No awkwardness or whatnot, just a pleasant chat :monster:.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
so does one of these high-tech gadgets now have her phone number in it?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Eating eggyweg and soldiers. Ahh the simple things in life!

Just spent a good two hours training and teaching sword technique to my girlfriend. I am sweaty and tired and it is awesome.

Now....when you say "sword fighting"...... :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
so does one of these high-tech gadgets now have her phone number in it?

Alas, no, didn't have the guts and she was in a hurry and I didn't get a 'I want your cock'-vibe or a 'click' which I believe there's supposed to be (something beyond just polite conversation like normal people have). Not every meeting has to be about dating, sheesh, way to put (performance)-pressure onto someone :monster:.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I got a B in my econ class. :monster: Normally I would wish for a higher grade, I'm just happy I actually did something right this semester.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Aside from seeing the perfect run, it got me remembering how much I loved / miss playing the Arcade version of Taiko no Tatsujin when I was in Japan, and being all nostalgic for those days.

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
went to the beach

and there were bears

naturally i punched them in the nose

but yeah was perfect weather and no bugs which is a fucking miracle

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Watching Run Devil Run with the lyrics open. In hopes to sing it out loud someday :monster:
And THIS:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom