What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
iceland fuck yeah

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sami randomly finding me on the DMC Forums with the name Leanne, while my username there is Reanbell.

ROFl.

Also my 4 year old half sis just said:
"Tiff you haven't played that game in awhile. the one with the man and the horse."
aka assassin's creed lol

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Rishi, in a skype convo (speaking to me): What did you say, Bren- I mean, dick?
Dacon: Did you just call him a dick?
Rishi: WHAT NO

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I can throw out my old piece of shit phone nao that I got a free blackberry and unlimited everything for 25 a month. :D

ME GUSTA.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
hRtKC.png

I cried

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I have finally finished sorting out my iPod so that all the music I want to fit on it will fit on it. I had to convert a bunch of files that I previously had on there at ~256kbps to ~192kbps and ~160kbps to do it. On the plus side I'm not sure I'll even be able to notice the difference on my current headphones, which is what I use to do 80% of my current iPod listening (the rest is in my car). Also most of it was old recordings so there won't be as much quality to lose in the first place.

On the negative side, it's 1:27am and I have to get up at 7am tomorrow. I will regret this in the morning. However, I feel like I have accomplished something incredibly important so right now it feels like it was worth it.

I can throw out my old piece of shit phone nao that I got a free blackberry and unlimited everything for 25 a month. :D

ME GUSTA.
Isn't there like a donate old cellphones to soldiers program or something? Why not do that? :monster: It's what I plan to do after upgrading my phone if my provider doesn't demand it back.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The awesome moment the lady at the check in desk asks if you're fit and able bodied to sit by the emergency exit ramp, and you respond with 'I ALWAYS KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME'

Tbh why am I so socially retarded.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Adri announces that Bex is about to arrive and Canada responds with the earth moving.
Coincidence?
I think not.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
My laptop had shit the fan two weeks ago and I just picked it up from repairs at the Apple store. They replaced the logic board and I was expecting to pay the $310 they told me to cover the repairs since I had just run out of warranty.

I go pick it up and the guy tells me I don't have to pay anything and that the store covered it for me.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I just realize I need to shop for a new laptop with a woman's voice. This laptop I currently have possesses a man's voice. and it's pretty fucking awkward to hear a voice ' I love you ' coming out from this old piece of shit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Space Marine demo hnnnnnnnnngh

FOR THE EMPEROR

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I just realize I need to shop for a new laptop with a woman's voice. This laptop I currently have possesses a man's voice. and it's pretty fucking awkward to hear a voice ' I love you ' coming out from this old piece of shit.

"Hello. Mumble. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me On" :monster:

On topic, Xenoblade Chronicles is like.....not shit. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom